cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISO: Victoria Littlejohn Ceramics Dog Trivets

Hello, I have been looking FOREVER for the dog trivets produced by Victoria Littlejohn Ceramics in Willamina Oregon back in the 1980's. I have the Basset Hound, but need the Sheltie pup and Poodle. I designed these for Vickie when I was just a kid, so would love to find them. TIA to anyone who can help point me in the right direction! 🙂

"I'm a Rural Girl with a Keith Urban Attitude.... Everybunny needs somebunny sometime."

~Thumper's Country Creations
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

the boards are not for finding, buying or selling but for education about items.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Ok, thanks; been a while since I've been here, so either didn't know that or didn't remember. Is there anywhere on eBay where someone can post that they are looking for certain items? I purchased my Basset trivet with Buy It Now, just wondered how I could find out when the other two dog trivets might show up in auction or Buy it Now without having to check eBay multiple times a day... 😕
"I'm a Rural Girl with a Keith Urban Attitude.... Everybunny needs somebunny sometime."

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

put the item in the blue search box and on the results page you can save the search and get an email if and when one is listed.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ok, thanks! 🙂

Message 5 of 5
latest reply