Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Seal skin flask

I have a vintage glass flask in a seal skin cover. What are the, if any restrictions on seal skin items?

Identify a blown glass pitcher

Hi! Haven’t been here in years and couldn’t find the pottery and glass forum,hopefully I’m at the right one, I’m trying to identify this short but wide blown glass pitcher, not sure if it’s worth listing it, I’m trying to start selling again but my s...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Makers Mark

Trying to figure out the makers marks on a bronze statue. Here are some pics of it. Thank you.  

Screenshot_20220523-211950.jpg Screenshot_20220523-211950.jpg

Bennie babies

Hello everyone I am looking for someone who buys Bennie babies I have a large collection a lot have misprints and rare errors how do I go about contacting someone about these

User avatar by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! F B Rogers Silver Co. 1883 Dome Butter Dish Some marked 273 vs others not marked ????

I had this posted in Home & Garden with no luck, probably because I posted it in the wrong group. I purchased this silver-plated FB Rogers 1883 Roll Dome lid butter Dish. Most are marked with the pattern number 273, a few have no pattern number. The ...

butter dish.jpg

Resolved! Golf GTI 16V Pirelli poster

I had a GTI 16V poster from Pirelli from 1988. It has since been stolen. I am desperately looking to replace it. I will pay a great finders fee. Here is a picture of it. I hope this comes through clearly

IMG_2562.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Clown figurine help

  Hi! I can’t seem to read the name on the bottom of this figurine. Can anyone tell me anything about this guy? Thanks!

02573F56-16CB-4028-9A07-DFD610EC03E1.jpeg BB2AE422-AEB1-48F9-B92E-C01ADF26EA69.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors