Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Minton-Haddon Hall-Green Trim-Bone China Misconceptions.

A guide for sellers. Information courtecy of WIKIPEDIA. Haddon Hall is an English Medieval Manor House built by the river Wye near Bakewell Derbyshire and is the former seat of the Dukes of Rutland.The origins of the hall date from the 11th century, ...

f4f56acf339bd319f1e5ab450955d771 (1).jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Silver Bowl England Marking

I have looked everywhere I know for something on this piece. I am exhausted!! I can not tell whether this is sterling or not, please anyone help.

IMG_4210.JPG
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Do you recognize this vintage uranium glass whiskey set?

I saw this in someone's uranium glass collection. They have no idea of who or when it was made. I am curious so I searched the internet and found nothing identical. The uniqueness apparently is in its vertical stance and that the shot glasses hanging...

uranium glass whisky keg hanging shot glasses.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying print/lithograph artist

Hi, need help identifying artist of this print or lithograph. It measures approx 8.5" x 11". No signature and no watermark. I looked at it with my jewellers loupe. Its not made up of same sized dots but different sized marks almost like tiny dashes. ...

20220607_153119.jpg

Are these old book pages or something else?

I was given a stack of these by someone whose late mother owned an antiques store. The giver didn't know what they were.Each "page" has a pasted-on picture of a ship on one side and printed advertisements (not pasted) on the other side. The paper is ...

ships (1).JPG ships (2).JPG
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Mystery Hallmark on silver spoon

Hi, I am posting on Ebay several pieces of silverware but this one has me stumped! My searching has ended with no results, and I even sent pictures to a couple websites that deal with these items, and they could not identify the Hallmark/Maker or eve...

100_7500 (3).JPG 100_7500 (2).JPG 100_7494.JPG

What are these

I bought these from a guy who went to estate sales and he was liquidating his stuff I thought they were kind of unique but I really want to know more about them I finally figured out that the cathedral is a cathedral in Vienna but I don't know what t...

IMG_20220616_201102241.jpg IMG_20220616_201107397.jpg IMG_20220616_201151904.jpg IMG_20220616_201155795.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors