cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Art Deco Vintage perfume bottle identification

I have two bottles that are similar and highly likely from the same artist. I am unable to read the signature on the bottom. Any info on these bottles/artist will be greatly appreciated, thanks! 

Bottles are approximately 5.5 inches (height) and 3.5 inches (wide)

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Art Deco Vintage perfume bottle identification

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Do you have a reason for describing these as "Art Deco" and "vintage?"   They look no early than Pop Art and could well be more recent.

Debora

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I can see the art deco aesthetic,  but I agree with the other poster, definately more pop-art.  But they are very beautiful and nicely made.  They look high-end, museum quality.  Could not decipher the signature, and the only other bottle I found that was anywhere similar (and not really) is Ariana Grande's Cloud perfume...the glass portion looks like it could be the same designer.  Best of luck!

-Dippitydoo  

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Knee jerk was Czech glass. Not deco,more 1980s. They are gorgeous.Can we get a pic of the signature straight on?

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

The mark looks like it says Harry.  It may be a longer word, but it's hard to tell.

But they are both very unique and should sell well.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I took a screen shot and turned the signature...it's a tough one to read!  I'm seeing Havid or maybe that last letter looks almost like a cursive f.....Harif maybe?sig2.JPG

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

The only ones I found with a stopper like yours...maybe ?

https://picclick.com/Fifth-Avenue-Crystal-Perfume-Bottle-With-Red-And-152118270103.html

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hmmm thank you so much! That's quite similar. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply