cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to print purchase history

I'm going to need a printed record of my purchases for my taxes. I don't see any print option. Thanks for help

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

That's because you need to keep track of your sales on your own. I use an excel sheet myself, have been doing so for over ten years. Works perfectly and solves all of your needs, except you need to manually enter the info. Best of luck to you.... 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@vroceanbeach9,

A spread sheet works, but it might also help to start a new ID for business buying only. All you need to do is get a new email address for it.  It can be connected to your bank accounts and PayPal fairly easily. Then you can keep personal and business purchases separate.

If you use a computer, there is probably a browser menu that can be used to print the Orders/Purchase history page.  Saving screen shots as printable files works and they can be done weekly, monthly etc..

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I took 2 mins to see what I would do to print it for me.

Step by step

1 go to my ebay

2 click purchase history link on left side

3 Near the top under the section "Orders" you can select dates from which to search. For me it looks like I can go back 3 years.

4 once you find the item you want to print click on the "order details" tab

5 once in there you have 2 options. Near the upper right I see a tab that says printer friendly page or you can right click and choose print.

Hope that helps!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@vroceanbeach9 

You can receive a printable PDF report of all of your Ebay data, including your purchases.

After you request your report, it will be sent to you for downloading a few days later.

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/requesting-personal-data/requesting-personal-data?id=5089

Good luck, and hope this helps!

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 5 of 5
latest reply