cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller did not gave me a tracking number

I bought an item near 1 month ago and the seller did not gave me a tracking number. According to the eBay estimated delivery date it was yesterday and i messaged to the seller about asking where the item is but still no reply what should i do ?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: seller did not gave me a tracking number

@sandyapriwickra-0,

Tracking is not required by ebay so do not expect there to be tracking information for all of your purchases.  Since you are located in Sri Lanka deliveries from international sellers may be delayed for Covid reasons or customs delays. For those reasons you may want to wait a few more days to see if the item arrives.

Read the terms of ebay's Money Back Guarantee buyer protections.  You have 30 days from the last estimated delivery date, to file an Item Not Received dispute through ebay.  The seller will have 3 days to reply, and if they do not you ask ebay to step in and issue a refund.  Do not accept excuses from the seller if they reply to the dispute, and do not accept having a replacement item sent as a solution.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@sandyapriwickra-0,

Tracking is not required by ebay so do not expect there to be tracking information for all of your purchases.  Since you are located in Sri Lanka deliveries from international sellers may be delayed for Covid reasons or customs delays. For those reasons you may want to wait a few more days to see if the item arrives.

Read the terms of ebay's Money Back Guarantee buyer protections.  You have 30 days from the last estimated delivery date, to file an Item Not Received dispute through ebay.  The seller will have 3 days to reply, and if they do not you ask ebay to step in and issue a refund.  Do not accept excuses from the seller if they reply to the dispute, and do not accept having a replacement item sent as a solution.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

thanks highly appreciate your help thanks again 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply