cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

search by seller not working

Trying to do a search by seller.  It is not working.  It will only search by item.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: search by seller not working

It does seem to be glitchy today. When you click on Advanced Search, you can scroll down, check the box to search only items from a particular seller, and fill in the seller name, without putting anything in the top box. That seems to be working.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@emerald_door wrote:
It does seem to be glitchy today. When you click on Advanced Search, you can scroll down, check the box to search only items from a particular seller, and fill in the seller name, without putting anything in the top box. That seems to be working.

Using that method, if the seller doesn't have any current listings, then you don't get the normal page before where you could go to the feedback page. I tried it with my ID and it looked like I didn't even exist at all.

If nothing shows up when you search this way, then click the Completed over on the left and see if ended listings show up and then you can at least get to the seller's feedback page.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There's no glitch. They have changed the search function a few days agoScreen Shot 2018-05-31 at 11.31.02 AM.pngI just used an active seller with active listings to test this. Clicking on "by seller" takes you to this--this where the page lands, and you have manually enter the sellers name and click "show only items from". It used to autofill the sellers name for you. And you cannot click on "sold listings" anymore, you can only bring up completed listings and you have to scroll up a bit to find that box & click it.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 4 of 4
latest reply