cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay seller sold me a fake chrome hearts hoodie

I bought a Chrome Hearts hoodie on eBay and it was part of the "Authenticity Guarantee" program.

But the Item I received was 100% fake. I even took it to a chrome hearts store and they confirmed its fake.

I reported the item page but ebay sent me a message saying "nothing is wrong" 

THIS IS NOT RIGHT. I am planning to take this to a small court but how come this seller can still keep selling fake items?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: eBay seller sold me a fake chrome hearts hoodie

I wouldn’t put too much accuracy in what a store employee told you, especially regarding streetwear, they know little to nothing about authenticity, far less than you think. They are instructed to allude to everything not being bought from the manufacturer as being likely not genuine. Anytime you mention “eBay” they always allude to the item being fake.  When I started selling in 2016 I was dealing directly with “high-end” streetwear. I can assure you the employees don’t know anything. Everything is fake in their eyes. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

No store clerk is qualified to authenticate an item.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Have you given some thought as a plaintiff in a small claims action how you going to be able to prove your case ?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply