cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Purchase History missing...but only from January 1 to 18, 2022

I noticed a strange problem when reviewing eBay Purchase History. 

When I change the display range to all 2022, orders from Jan 1-18 don't appear.  This happened with the eBay App, multiple browsers' cache cleared/Private Browsing, etc.  This does not affect 2021 or 2020 purchases.

I have not hidden or deleted any of those purchase records, and if I try "Show Hidden Items", the page says "You do not have any orders to display in this view".

Somehow, the purchase records will appear if I search for them in the Find box.  On the eBay Bucks page, the list from the previous period (Jan-Mar) shows the missing purchases as well.  It seems the purchase records aren't completely gone, but they're somehow invisible despite not being hidden or removed otherwise.  I still have the confirmation emails from when I purchased the items.

What exactly is happening that causes these items to not appear?  Is anyone else noticing purchases disappearing within certain timeframes?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay Purchase History missing...but only from January 1 to 18, 2022

I have seen similar posts from users having problems finding some transactions from December 2021.

I had not thought to recommend checking the eBay Bucks transactions page, though -- that is an excellent suggestion.

I have not noticed a problem with my own Purchase History, so it may not be affecting every account.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply