cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do not purchase from seller

This seller is a NASTY individual who claims he mailed my item, yet I never received it. He shipped it the cheapest way according to the Post Office and therefore, I have no protection for something I paid for but do not have. The seller never repsonded to my message until I told him off for ignoring me, then states, it was shipped, too bad. I never had a problem with a seller before, and I have been a member of ebay for many, many years as well as being a power seller at one time under another account. eBay did absolutely NOTHING to assist in my matter, so as far as I'm concerned they condones the sellers behavior. I will never purchase from ebay again, if I am not refunded.  He should be banned from selling.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

You absolutely have Ebay buyer protection. Is the package past the estimated date?  USPS is very slow these days. Did they ship without tracking number? If not open an Item Not Received case when you are allowed. You will get refunded if seller can't prove delivery. 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

What does tracking show?

Did you open an item not received case?

Have a great day
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Based on what you say, you've been here many years and still don't know how to use ebay's money back guarantee. Give more details any someone here can probably help you with your issue.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Ebay edited my post as well and took the sellers name off. They also closed my complaint and my negative feedback disappeared from sellers feedback.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Tracking shows delivered but I never received it, and eBay closed my case. There is no buyer protection. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Excuse me? Your post seems sarcastic which I don't appreciate.  eBays Money back guarantee is **bleep**. They closed my case. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

eBay closed your case because tracking indicated that the package had been delivered to your address.

What you need to do is contact the carrier that marked it as delivered.  They will have computer information and probably a picture of the place where it was actually delivered.  If that isn't your home or your address, then the carrier needs to give you, in writing, the delivery address, or to state, in writing, that it was not delivered to you.  You then give that info to eBay.  

Unless the seller actually put the wrong address on the package, this is not your seller's fault, nor is it eBay"s.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Your item could have been stolen from your property.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

The seller won because tracking  showed delivered. Feedback was remove d because the seller won.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply