cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buying item for which return not accepted but covered by money back gurantee

i want to by an item for which the offer have return not accepted but covered by money back guranteed .

seller for item have 100% feedback but only one of them as seller , i asked him to send me a real life photo for the listing , but he said he can't send one before bid finish as he's away from home or something .. 

item is brand new , if item is not as described , do i have the right for money back ?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: buying item for which return not accepted but covered by money back gurantee

The time to ask questions is before you bid...and if you change your mind on an item and they have no returns..it is no returns..

You're registered in Egypt, do they even ship to your country? 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Re: buying item for which return not accepted but covered by money back gurantee

item will be shipped to US , i use freight forwarding service ... 

i'm committed to the buying the item ONLY IF it's as described , i got worried when seller refused to send photos specially his account have only one feedback as seller .. 

so as per your reply , if item is not as described , i don't have to return the item , and seller have to fund me back in case item is not as described , is that right ? 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@bb_us26 wrote:

i'm committed to the buying the item ONLY IF it's as described , i got worried when seller refused to send photos specially his account have only one feedback as seller .. 

so as per your reply , if item is not as described , i don't have to return the item , and seller have to fund me back in case item is not as described , is that right ? 

No not correct
If you order an item & it is not as described you don't just get to keep the item.
you would need to return the item so if you are forwarding it you would need to get it back to the US location it was shipped to and return it.
The seller would not be responsible for the return from whatever country you are forwarding it to .
They would have to send you a return label  from the address it was delivered to  

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@labs118 wrote:

@bb_us26 wrote:

No not correct
If you order an item & it is not as described you don't just get to keep the item.
you would need to return the item so if you are forwarding it you would need to get it back to the US location it was shipped to and return it.
The seller would not be responsible for the return from whatever country you are forwarding it to .
They would have to send you a return label  from the address it was delivered to  

Wanted to add
If you are not comfortable since the seller doesn't have a picture of the actual item & only 1 feedback then maybe you should pass on the item & find it elsewhere.
If you purchased already perhaps you can contact them & ask them if they can cancel the sale.  The seller is not required to cancel but you can request it at least & see .

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

so in other words , when item not as described with no return accepted , i'll have to return the item , seller pay for the return "from US address of course",

and the benefit of having "return accepted" on a listing is to give buyer chance to return item , and pay for return , even if item is as described .. 

right ?

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@bb_us26 wrote:

so in other words , when item not as described with no return accepted , i'll have to return the item , seller pay for the return "from US address of course",

and the benefit of having "return accepted" on a listing is to give buyer chance to return item , and pay for return , even if item is as described .. 

right ?

The seller would have to issue a return label to the address on payment. It would be up to you to pay shipping from Egypt back to your reshipper.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@dastap9594 wrote:

@bb_us26 wrote:

right ?

The seller would have to issue a return label to the address on payment. It would be up to you to pay shipping from Egypt back to your reshipper.

Burner, you should answer the question mark you quoted.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

You would not be eligible for any Money Back Guarantee claim once you have it re-shipped using a freight forwarder.

- Suzanne -
Message 10 of 10
latest reply