Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchase history

How do i find my purchase history from more than 3 years ago been trying to find it an far as will go back is 3 years. Thanks

Seller wont ship item

ok, so weird situation. i ordered this item almost 2 weeks ago, a couple days after i ordered it i accidentally opened a return request, so i closed it. but now my seller wont ship the item and i cant file a dispute because i already filed one and th...

no payoneer regions

Can i ask which country or regions does ebay doesn't required sellers to connect payoneer payment? I know some regions are not required to connect with payoneer.

I got scammed

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I bought an item on Ebay and emailed the Seller letting him know I have been searching for this item and I'm so happy you have it. He then responded saying, "Are you aware this is ONLY the packaging? " So he clearly kn...

Item has not arrive for long time.

My item has not been arrive for almost two months, there was no response and any result from eBay decision after I'd appealing the case, no any action from them and I didn't get my refund until now, feel unsecure and unfair as a buyer even though thi...

Deleting a Review

I purchased an item and there was a problem with its performance. I posted a critical review but the issue has been resolved to my satisfaction. How can I delete the negative review?

buyer tax examp

How can I get Buyer tax exemption?What are the requirements.I sell products on Facebook market which are actually purchased from eBay.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay no call backs for customer service

I need a refund. Ebay use to call back now there is no link at the bottom of page to facilitate a call back. I feel I can not depend on ebay anymore. sad

Stalling Chinese sellers?

I ordered something in mid-May. The item didn't get sent until June. I received an empty package on July 1. I contacted the seller. They supposedly requested a refund, but because they did send an empty package, which they claim was a worker error, e...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors