Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seller scam: ordered expensive item, fake tracking id never arrived. And no longer covered by MBG??

New to eBay.I ordered a PS5 console from a seller who only has one positive review. The seller asked for payment outside of eBay, unfortunately, I didn't notice until I have paid. I knew this was a scam by then and never expected the item to arrive. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay didn't honor "offer valid 48h"it emailed

Seller sent an email with a counter offer on an item. Email said offer was valid for 48h. Within minutes seller changed their mind and accepted previous offer instead. I was sent an invoice for this previous offer amount. Cant get a phone number to s...

EBay

I enjoy looking through E Bay for different items and have been successful with purchases. I do not like the new set-up of the site as it is harder to see what you are looking for as easy as before.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchase history need to be updated promptly

Why will an item purchased and delivered not be listed on My purchase history?How do you contact the seller if there is a problem with an item purchased but not listed onMy purchase history?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please tell me what possible scams are going on

I have a seller with 0 feedback, (he joined May 2021) selling a remote control car for $140. Last night he offered it to me as a buy it now for $7. Yes, seven dollars.What's the scam? Obviously he won't send the car, but Ebay will refund my money bac...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors