Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Limiting feedback by users.

Ebay limits feedback by users that get "too much" positive OR negative feedback. if its too positive they only allow positive feedback and if its too negative they only allow negative feedback. WHICH MEANS the actual buyer will never recieve any real...

입찰철회가 안됩니다

입찰철회하려는데 어느 순간부터 도움탭에서 경매취소가 안되네요.. 계속 소비자서비스 창만 뜨고 입찰철회하는 페이지가 나타나지 않습니다 어떻게 해야할까요?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can PayPal money on hold be refunded?

Hi , i buy an item for a PC but dont fit in my case , i i know it after i buy searching the measures in the internet , is not easy to find beacuse is rare item , i contact the seller fast as i can , he / she still no shipped the item yet that about 8...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund and problem with seller

i purchased an item, the seller said he refunded me, I purchased with a Giftcard then I threw card away, I did not think they would be a problem but there was, they refunded the original purchase method.i threw the card away after use, seller tells m...

Resolved! cannot use 2 eBay gift cards on an order?

I could have sworn I used to be able to use two (2) eBay gift cards on an order.Is my memory going bad or has it changed?I bought a toner and I had 12 cents left on a gift card, so I added a $25 gift card.Instead of letting me use up the 12 cents and...

Scammer HELP!

Purchase Date: Sep 08, 2021Total scam! I've been on ebay since 2002, never had an issue until now. I purchased a 1/6th scale figure but they shipped me a 1/6th scale military uniform top. I opened a return claim. They immediately contact me from Chin...

Something happened to my seller..

I ordered a printer on the first, the item never shipped, I tried to contact the seller twice around the 10th and no response...for whatever reason the delivery estimate was between the 14th and 16th(kinda long if you ask me), so now I file a INR and...

Resolved! Returns Question

I need to return two out of three t-shirts. They are way too small, not even adult sized.I want to keep one for my daughter who is petite. Seller says to send back shirts and provide tracking number. Does that mean I get reimbursed for postage at som...

Help - Defected Product

Hi,I have done a purchase for 39.99 USD - face masks.The seller shipped the item but all the products that arrived are expired or defected & expired.The problem began when I tried to open a dispute to ask my money back.The only option available is "r...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

cheehoo

Does anyone know the seller Cheehoo, trying to locate him to buy from him. Thanks

Can't contact seller about defective parts

I purchased some transmission mounts for my Boxster. Had them installed by the Porsche dealer and they began leaking a week later. Both mounts are now leaking. Somehow the seller has managed to not give me any means to contact them to remedy this sit...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Couldn't bid the item

To help protect your account, we limit the amount of items purchased by a single account at any one time.This buying limit is temporary. You can come back soon and buy more items.Protect your eBay Account: eBay will never ask you to enter your person...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors