Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

contacting seller

seller won't respond to inquiries. Have contacted about a half dozen times with absolutely no response. How do I get them to respond?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Printer friendly pages in order details not printing

"Printer friendly pages" in "order details for purchases"--"not working"!! I have cleared cookies, and cache, etc. Printer "does" print out pages in "sold" order details"--but not "order details in purchases" This is a technical glitch on ebay's side...

Second thought on sales taxes

Giving it more thought, I think the best idea when we are overcharged on sales tax is to contact our individual state IRS, report it to them so they can deal with it and make sure the state is receiving the overcharge. Calling for people to close the...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for parts for car

Does anyone else get tired of how stupid this website is when looking for ur parts u type in ur vehicle and it never fails they put parts for every vehicle but urs so stupid

Resolved! Misleading image of item

Image Seller Has of Item - this is the only image for this itemItem as it showed upThe seller who is offering this syringe for sale has this item shown with the box, see image (this is the only image they have for this listing and item). In their eBa...

2927F98E-C635-4EE8-8B3D-D958FAAF835C.jpeg 5B2D5FEF-704D-448E-81F0-7A1B32B17D21.jpeg
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing

I cannot buy anything.i click on the listing and it says no item found reload

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Threatening email from seller

I received a "threatening" email from a seller due to a neutral review I left.kind advice sincerely appreciated.

No se como hacer una compra

Hola, es mi primera vez comprando en el sitio, quisiera saber ¿Cómo es el proceso de compra? y ¿Cómo es que me puedo dar cuenta de que el vendedor es confiable?

Resolved! Your action is required for item not received request.

Purchased Item from Seller on April 26th. Estimated delivery Sat, Apr 30 - Tue, May 3Item has been in the same status for two weeks. "SHIPMENT RECEIVED ACCEPTANCE PENDING" and no other tracking updates. Opened a Item Not Received Request on Friday Ma...

Resolved! Sales tax

So I've read that many other people were overcharged on sales tax. I feel for you but I don't see anywhere how to get my overage back or are we just at the mercy of a customer service that cannot be directly contacted. If that's the case, then maybe ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancel pending

I order something but it got canceled because it was out of stock or damaged. Is there anything I need to do on my side. It feels like it has been saying cancellation pending for a couple weeks now.

Help

I’ve been trying to get a hold of the seller I bought an item from im even trying to get a hold of eBay itself I had bought an item two weeks ago it never showed up I never got a refund back for it and eBay won’t even contact me either neither will t...

ebay - refund

I’ve been trying to get a refund from eBay or something for this item I purchased, it was a beautiful corset and I was really excited to receive it but when I got the notification that it was delivered, I immediately went outside and it wasn’t there....

Most Marked as Helpful Authors