Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does UPS Ground ship outside the US to Guam?

I am looking for large-scale trains. Very rarely the seller will use USPS Priority Mail. I noticed a majority of sellers use UPS Ground. Does UPS Ground ship outside the US into their protectorates such as Guam? If were purchase something and the sel...

Restriction?

I went to bid on an item, but got this message: "You are unable to purchase this item due to restrictions from the seller. Please contact the seller for more information." I have 269 positive feedbacks and no negative ones. I pay fast. I have never h...

SpeedPak Scam and eBay Liability

Buyer beware, eBay will not honor guarantee or refund if a SpeedPak shipment shows as delivered, even if it was an empty envelope. I ordered a 50lb. warehouse utility cart and received an empty, 4" x 6" envelope, yet since the shipment showed as deli...

filter for US Dollar currency only

When I search for items, some listings are in Canadian dollars. I am searching from the US site and only want listings in US dollars. There is no filter for currency in my settings

eBay Money Back Guarantee - Help with Situation

Hi, I bought an item on eBay from a seller that had 0 feedback, and joined in September 2022. I had some skepticism here, but decided to continue with the purchase. On the listing, it said the item was located in the United States with an estimated D...

Resolved! Chance listings, how do I report them?

I used to find a place to report chance listings. I can no longer find that reason when I try to report a listing. Are chance listings (and mystery boxes) still disallowed on Ebay?

Fix Auctions

It is literally impossible to have a chance in an auction when you are in a bidding war last minute and someone just pays $1 higher than you and you have no chance at competing. I set up for a current max bid, but will still go over it if needed, but...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking to buy a used GPU but scared of getting a bad product.

I am looking to get a used GPU but I don't want to spend a lot of money only to find out that it wasn't taken care of and runs poorly. If something like this were to happen where the gpu runs worse than it should, would I be able to return it or get ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudulent seller

Hiya, I hope you’re all well. I won and paid for a job lot of crystals; buyer contacted me the next day to say my funds (that had already left my account) were on hold at their end, gave me abuse about paying through PayPal and not their bank account...

No confirmation by Ebay

A few minutes ago I bought something, but whenever you buy something you receive an email from Ebay saying that the order was received and that when it is confirmed you will receive another email.But in my case I did not receive any notification from...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors