cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My watchlist page is now worthless making purchases o longer worth the effort.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What exactly is your complaint? Are you implying that items you placed on your watch list are selling before you can actually purchase them? 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@summerlovesjack,

How can your watch list page be useless?  It has many options to make it fairly easy to use. You can set its view to Sort by; Time ending: Soonest/Latest.   Priced: Highest/Lowest.  Recently added and by seller username.  You can also add items to customized category lists for Ex: Models & Kits, Model Railroads & trains. Home video & Audio etc...  so that you do not have to search through everything on your list to find an item.

If you are finding that items are ending before you get a chance to buy, then you should set the sorting by Time: Ending Soonest and check it daily so you know if an auction is ending.  Or you can check to see how many items, of a multiple item available, are actually left.  Delete ended listings at least once a month so there are fewer items to search through.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Can you return and give details of what has suddenly made your watch list "worthless"?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply