Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller not listing pertinent information

Many times I see something I would like to purchase. However, the seller has not taken the time to list any measurements. How am I supposed to purchase something if I don’t know if it fits? So, instead of shopping, I have to take the time to ask for ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

What a great way to lose a buyer!

I found a seller who sold multiple auctions of items I like. He didn't combine shipping, but the deals were great on his pricing so I didn't whine about paying all that extra for shipping. I just assumed he would ship like most sellers ship multiple ...

Bought and item, seller no longer exist

Bought and item (won the auction), a week goes by with no indication item shipped or a note from seller. Go to my item in my puchases and click on seller. Get message that user does not exist. Go back to item and go to send message to seller because ...

error with checkout

Hey, I have a problem with ebay checkout. I paid with my card but it says I don't have enough funds. But my bank shows the payment went through. How do I fix this?

Why does Ebay pull honest negative feedback of dishonest sellers?

If I can't leave my honest feedback of them on their store page, I will leave it here. (I'm sure it will be pulled here too as ebay apparently likes to protect their dishonest sellers.) Long story short, I ordered a dvd from them that they never ship...

My ebay issues

I changed email addresses, and They have changed my "handle" and my history is apparently gone. Is there any resolution to this?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors