Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I am trying to return CCTV equipment

I bought camera equipment off eBay for £525, when I began to assemble the camera equipment there was no installation manuals or operating manuals included in the delivery. I contacted the buyer and was only able to give me You Tube links, I also aske...

“Cancel Closed No Refund”

Hi everyone I placed an order for a pair of Jordans on eBay on June 20 I sent an offer it got accepted (the buyer is new no sales) right after the seller had cancelled the order but eBay had to decide whether it got cancelled or not so I waited and t...

Scammed by Seller, will Ebay be able to help?

I bought a drone on ebay for $850, seller shipped to me a bubble envelope with a piece of cardboard inside. The envelope even had the wrong address on it, but it still got to my house, and the tracking number matches. The seller is a new seller with ...

Substandard customer service agent hung up on me

Today is July 2nd 2023 it is 5:30 p.m. eastern time. I am a customer service consultant and a billing consultant and there are two major corporations I make secret calls for to catch representatives who have no clue how to be a customer service repre...

Purchase History

We had a house fire on 08/22/2022 that was a total loss. I want to know if there is any way that I can get a purchase history printout from the first day i started using eBay until now. I need the printout so I can present it to my insurance agent?Th...

The 4 day (96h) rule and request totals.

When I request a total (for items that do not combine shipping automatically or automatically offer a choice between normal and registered mail) time starts to run immediately. Will the clock reset when the seller sends an invoice with combined/upgra...

never recieved part i ordered

I ordered a glove dept latch and it's been 12 plus days and still not here. I notified the seller and he said it's on its way. The part is coming from California to Florida it usually takes 4 days 5 the most, but its been 12 days. when I tracked the ...

Could this be local pickup scam

I am interested in a Arcade cabinet to purchase for local pickup. When I asked if there was a way I could see the Arcade Cabinet the seller messaged me back said he lists the items he is selling for his boss and he will have to ask his boss to see if...

Resolved! dead beat sellers killed my interest in buying on eBAy .....UPDATE

Thanks for all of the nice notes BUT CONTRARY TO WHAT ALL OF YOU TOLD ME.... EBAY denied ANY REFUND. I don't understand and I know all of you that responded that assured me I wouldn't get stuck with 2 printers are probably confused too. I mean when y...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Make An Offer default payment method with Multiple Holds

Hello All, So here's an issue I have experienced with the new default payment associated with the Make An Offer feature... eBay is placing the $1 "Pending" on my account for EVERY Best Offer I make! Now, just to clear, I am not against having a defau...

Seller asking for additional money

I purchased a plush doll from a seller on eBay several months ago. A few months ago, eBay sent out tracking information saying the item had shipped. I received an email from the seller saying that the item wasn't shipped, but that a random tracking n...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors