Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item specifics compared with Seller's description

eBay customer support told me that Item Specifics takes priority in a listing. If Item Specifics is Condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details and the Item description from the seller is an...

Closed case before receiving replacement or refund

Ebay closed my case before solving the problem of an item sent to a wrong address. Their reason was (proof of delivery) with a picture of the wrong address. I even sent them a picture of my house to prove it. Has anyone else had this happen? A tracki...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

SURVEY What the #*&&&^^^ is this?????

I wuz looking at items purchased and a SURVEY pops up on EBAYS desktop website.Asking a few ?s and then $7 for a $1K phone Ain't no way in Hades someone giving me a phone for $7How EBAY ALLOWING THIS **bleep**????????? Has EBAY BEEN HACKED???????????...

Resolved! Endless USPS Shipping update emails

Does anyone know how to shut off the endless emails from USPS updating a shipments progress?? It seems that I get dozens a day flooding my email. Just useless junk. Please let me shut it off.

How to block a seller from search results?

Is there a way to permanently block a specific seller's listings from ever appearing in my search results? I've had poor experiences buying from specific sellers, so this would be a convenient feature which would save a lot of time and potentially sa...

Purchase history

So where are all my purchase history orders disappeared to? All I find are 2 pages. I've got 20+ years of orders.

Should have listened to me

I have a friend who is new to eBay and is a Star Wars collector. I have told her repeatedly to look at a sellers feedback, well she saw a figure she wanted, seller had a 98% fb rating and instead of checking it out, she bought the figure. Her figure ...

Why am i not required to return the item?

Recieved my order today and it was not at the quality i was expecting so I opened a return case with an explenation and images. Now I got an email about a simning a deklaration and stuff, but ehat surprised me is that it said that I am suppose to kee...

Resolved! Why does Ebay let obivous fraudulent sellers on here

Backstory - a few weeks ago i got a virus in my pc, it must have sent my info worldwide from all the emails i was receiving. Reinstalled windows, new email/passes ect . About a week ago i get a large withdrawal text from the bank, $249.40 + - a few c...

Seller refused to sell item I paid for. eBay incorrectly wrote in my report that I wanted refund

I purchased a $3,000 bracelet from a new seller. The seller then said she didn't want to sell it after I had already paid. Thus, I talked to eBay chat support, and they filed a case for me. However, they wrote that I hadn't received a refund when I e...

Can I give seller negative review for not pointing out item damage?

Hi everyone.I recently bought an item and I found its box was damaged when I received it.The condition was "brand new" and there was no seller description.The seller uploaded three pictures but the box is transparent plastic so I think it's fair to s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors