Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Finding a seller

I can not seem to find a seller by only knowing their store name. I have tried going to advance sellers and putting in thr name of the store and no luck. The closet revival, can anyone elde find it and how did you do it? Thanks so much, Cathy

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

No refund- no items shipped

I have ordered items from a seller...I ordered 1 then a few minutes later I came back and ordered 2 more of the same thing.... They said they had 10 available..... I am a person that likes to pay for the item as soon as I win it.... So I did!!! The n...

I won auction and seller wants more money for item- what to do

I just won an auction that had a buy it now of $190 with an opening bid of $100.The item had been listed two times prior with no bids. ( A total of 3 listings)I bid the only bid of $100 and won the auction. I paid immediately with PayPal.I just recei...

• 45 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller changed picture after purchase

Hi.Recently I purchased 'buy it now' a new micro sd memory card SanDisk extreme pro, or so I believed. The one I actually got was an extreme. Checked my purchase history and I was right so I messaged the seller and a day later he replies I ordered an...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Different item location, extra fees

The item I ordered was listed as located in China, but the item description clearly said "Sent from France", so I assumed the seller had a warehouse in France (as many Chinese sellers nowadays do), and purchased the item. (I am located in Belgium, an...

Seller cancelled the listing and his account after taking my payment through paypal.

Purchased a buy it now item on April 18th. Seller apparently took payment though paypal then cancelled the listing as well as his selling account. I opened a case through the resolution center for the item that was not received. Seller has not respon...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Make an offer

There is a seller who has make an offer as one of the buying choices, but, they never accept a lower amount than what they listed the item for. Isn't this a violation? Thank you.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

no way contact ebay on a open case

I bought an item in april 4 2017 and I have never receive the item. In June 1, I open a case number 292075578458, and the seller never even reply to it. Ebay will close automatically the case in july. I HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT EBAY, EACH TIME I CHOOSE...

1979 Honda CR 250R Crankcase Right Stator Side Crank Case.

I am interested in buying this item. a seller vegascycleparts has one for sale. I need to contact to see if he will ship to ireland, but he has no option to contact directly through ebay. Any ideas?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Difference between 'Default' & 'Worldwide' location searches?

I noticed this option when I was looking at some search results: Item LocationDefault(selected)Within some number of milesUS OnlyNorth AmericaWorldwide How can I tell what the 'Default' area is? I mean - shouldnt it be the same as 'Worldwide'? It see...

Bad seller's behavior

I would like aware people to be carefull when they buy items. 1. I have bought UAG Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Feather-Light Composite [BLACK] Aluminum Stand for $45. 2. The item was deliverd to the carrier in June 2, 2017. 3. The item was deliverd by ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

4 orders, none received

Hello 60 days ago I ordered to Eastern Europe(Romania) 4 items(fidget spinners) from 4 different china suppliers. All of them were shipped one or two days after I placed the order. It's two months now, and neither arrived. My account address and payp...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

buying guide

WHERE ARE MY GUIDES??? I wrote them months ago. Sometimes one shows up, never 2 or 3 as I have written and most days on my profile, there are NONE

Maybe a scam? Seller claims wrong email address, asks for new payment

Inquiring with the Collective Mind... here's what happened to me, and I'm wondering if it's a scam or not. It's JUST close enough to believable that I'm not sure what to think. Agreed to buy a camera, at $175 w/ free shipping. Most other similar came...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors