Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blocking a newly registered member

Recently I have had newly registered/new to eBay members with 0 feedback bid on my auctions & then fail to pay. I have done a NPB, added them to my blocked bidder list & relisted the items, but it ties upthe listing for just about 2 weeks. Is there a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

sold items search

Previously, when I clicked on an auction I had been watching which was susequently completed or sold, I would then be able to see the result of the completed auction. There seems to have been a change in this feature. Instead, I am now shown an alter...

Old Purchase History Layout

I purchase a lot of items off of ebay that are hard to find elsewhere. However, I absolutely HATE the new 'purchase history' layout. I often purchase very similar items and I differentiate them upon arrival by the tracking number. After a certain num...

• 12 replies
  • 12 helpful

eBay now shows lowest in Multi-Variation Listings

Clicking the search result of a Multi-Variation Listing -- now shows that listing with the lowest variation already selected. Please reply with a link to that discussion if this has already been reported.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Coupons for Everything

Can anyone tell me when ebay usually offers the 15% off everything coupons? I have a list of things I want to but don't need right now, so I want to wait until there's a new coupon that applies to everything in my cart. Is there likely one of these d...

Seller Cancelled Order

Bought with buy it now yesterday. Today I got an email from seller saying part of the item was lost during packing. Seller said they could give patrial refund or cancel order. I then looked at sellers other sold listings and saw that they had used th...

User avatar by Scout
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

I don't like how you can't cancel an item like Amazon.

Yeah, I think ebay needs to allow you to have an option to cancel within the first hour without the seller's permisson. It's like going to a store and recieving something you dont want, or buying the wrong thing, turning around before walking out of ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller increased shipping cost after auctions ended :(

Well this is a first for me. I've read many stories of this happening but am finally experiencing it myself! I won 2 auctions from the same seller last night. Parcel Select shipping was $7.10 and $7.10. Just went to pay and I see that the seller sent...

New purchase history does not show tracking number

I bought ALOT on eBay and I always keep track of all items from many different sellers based on tracking numbers. However, eBay removes the tracking nubmers from purchase history and I am unable or very difficult or time consuming to keep track of wh...

New Ebay bucks promotion July 19th - 21st question...

I purchased something on the 19th but didn't activate the 10% promotion till after the purchase. It says the 10%Ebay bucks is good on any purchases bought between 5 AM Pacific on the 19th and 5AM on the 21st. So will I still get the 10% on my purchas...

Item views not showing up

I recently purchased an item using a gift card. It was charged, but the item doesn't show up in purchased, and I didn't get an email. What happened and what do I do?

Unprofessional EBay practices

I had a buyer request my personal information which included my cellphone number; username; and my address. He wanted to contact me to discuss the terms of his purchase. EBay gave him the requested information without my permission, which I think was...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors