Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem: Number of items ordered not correct?

So I had a problem this week. I attempted to order 5 of one item. I know I had 5 of the item in cart. The price reflected this at the time of order. It was 5x the single unit cost. The seller only shipped one item. When I complained they claimed I ha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! paying a seller after a refund?

I bought an item from China more than a month ago and it hadn't shown up buy the expected date so I asked for a refund. The seller quickly refunded my money and I was satisfied. The item arrived today and I would like to give the seller the money. I ...

There should not be a 7d delay before I can leave neutral/bad feedback.

Just ordered a laptop bottom housing, it was listed as compatible with my model. The bottom housing that was delivered was compatible but the access panel covers that came with are different. I had paid a couple dollars more to order one with the pan...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Claim denied even though item not as described

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S7 described as "New Open Box"...several months later, the battery began swelling. I contacted Samsung, and they told me the phone was NOT new...in fact, it had been manufactured a full year before I purchased it, then se...

Item description section unresponsive

Recently I could not purchase anything new, because the moment I scroll down to the item description section the browser freezes and then starts jumping chaotically, apparently responding to my attempts to scroll with a significant delay, and so it o...

scammed

i bought something from this guys i was supposed to get a fortnite account. he scammed me took my money and never responded to me again. What should i do

Wrong item received, did I handle this correctly?

I bought an item about three weeks ago (Ming's Hawaii Brooch and earrings). When the package arrived it contained a pair of dangle pierced earrings. I contacted seller and told her of mistake. She said she had mixed up two sales and sent my items to ...

Ebay money back guarantee

Ebay money back guarantee . Beware purchased item paid .never shipped emailed seller no response. Opened case ruled in my favor seller issued refund . Then cancelled payment.still no money or item out 77.00 been 35 days ebay closed case because he is...

Accountability and doing your part

As a seller; YOU are responsible for the accuracy of your listing. Changing terms of the transaction after the sale is unacceptable. Ignoring the rules and spouting that you are basically allowed to do whatever is unacceptable. You know right from wr...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

This diesel watch are fake or real ?

Hi I was want to buy this diesel watch prices very I don't know weather the selling real one or fake one . If any one brought from this seller pls give me the rating .

Item box came back to seller with nothing in it. USPS lost the contents

The seller of the item I bought just received the item's box back empty with a note from the USPS explaining that the box was open and missing contents when it reached the final sorting facility. The seller was nice enough to send photos of the box a...

USPS2.jpg

Resolved! Never got a product seller ignored me did a late claim think he sent to wrong address.

Let me explain better here title did not have enough space for it all.I buy a lot on amazon and other places and not much on ebay every 2-3 weeks i go and check ebay to make sure i got everything. I got a app i scan the 4k movies i buy then place in ...

Cancelling order and relisting the same item

I'm not new to eBay and I've had several positive experiences and good deals. However, it's the first time this has happened to me: a seller just cancelled an order for an item I won at auction and relisted it within minutes, same photos and descript...

purchase is been cancelled

in brief i purchased one item been displayed on ebay already paid and while i was waiting for it to be delivered a message came to me from ebay administration telling me that what i purchased is a restricted item and they cancelled the whole process ...

Won't sell to foreign buyer with a U.S. address

I have a friend, who lives outside the U. S., who was interested in an item which the seller listed as only shipping within the Continental United States. I have always thougth that this restriction was because the seller didn't want to have to deal ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors