Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unpaid Items - curious

received an unaid item case but I was in the hospital when this happened. How can I appel? I did not receive an accepptance from the seller and then it expired. I do not underestand why I have an unpaid item against me.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

thermostat buys

By mid July bought 10 honeywell thermostats. 6 worked and 4 did not work. Please be carefull buying from this seller. Might be a lemon.....like the one I got. Serious buyer on ebay

This compagny isnt hororing there life time warranty

bought some coil packs from this company 9/21/2017 and failed 10/19/2018 had to pay a $95 tow bill . Right on the picture it says life time warranty. company said oh must of made a misstake. not helping now they say not selling them ( any more) after...

PAID ITEM NEVER RECEIVED

How long should I wait to receive an item my family paid for one month ago to be sent from Germny to USA.....not received getting concerned......seller not replyimg to emails 6 hour time difference from us here in usa to germany.........we received p...

Seller listed item as free shipping and then tried to charge me for shipping

Seems to be a more frequent occurance that sellers, from India, are using 3rd party accounts to drive up prices on their items and then adding outrageous shipping charges on items listed as "free shipping" after the fact. Recently, i placed a bid on ...

Communications on eBay. Is there any privacy

I am wondering if there is any privacy here on eBay with regard to communications. For example, if I communicate with a member here on the community boards through a private message is that message really private? Or can eBay snoop through all our pr...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

messages not working?

hi, pretty new to ebay, i was wondering what's wrong with the messages? it seems that my messages are not reaching the seller and i really need for him to answer me, i've sent 3 messages already and none are on my sent folder, any ideas? thanks!

deleting feedback

A friendly question in regards to giving negative feedback. I don't think that I violated any of the guidelines and responded only to the issues that I was not happy about. The seller deleted my feedback. So what is the point of being allowed to hone...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why did eBay remove the record of a purchase when I notified the seller I had not recieived it.

I have been buying on eBay for 20 years and rarely had a problem. I purchases a lot of rare books from the silent film era about two weeks ago. The seller sent them media mail. The post office has said since Friday that they were out for delivery and...

Resolved! Shady Seller/Item

Hello everyone, I stumbled upon this seller's item which is sold a ridiculously low priceLinkI believe that it's a scam, however they accept payment methods that are refundable in case they are trying to scam people, what's your opinion?

Buyers being blocked at the last minute

Has anyone experienced being suddenly blocked from bidding? I bid on a painting successfully, then a day later, tried to bid again a minute before the auction was to end. I got the message about the seller has blocked me from bidding on this item. It...

ebay gift cards

Anyone familiar with a buys program where-in you have to purchase ebay gift cards, then give numbers to ebay so they can hold in trust while item is shipped, received and approved? The clerk at the store when I bought the cards said it sounded like a...

Unhappy with a recent purchase ... what to do?

On 10/9 I paid via PayPal for a bottle of ZEP 32 oz. Mold Stain and Mildew Stain Remover for $2.53 with Free Shipping from a member who has 18 stars and signed up with eBay on Aug 19, 2018 and is based in the US. I just now signed on and see he sent ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors