Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Notification incase seller uses fake tracking number.

hello ebay, so this is just a precaution im taking incase the seller, who has no feedback, uses a fake tracking number. my intent is to use this post as evidence if seller decides to scam in any way. Below is the item and the seller name lol, i know,...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

are car parts ok to purchase off eBay

My question is are there live customer services on eBay? and Are the car parts they sell accurate to the vehicle that is requested. after reading all the reviews im not so sure if i should chance a purchase here

Can I opt out of being opted into this new forced payment requirement

Don’t let the numbers fool you, I have been buying and selling for decades with eBay. 85% of my purchases are with “make an offer” but now I HAVE to enter in payment info to make an offer. This has stopped my purchasing quite a bit. I’m down to just ...

REQUEST TO REMOVE THE BID & CHAT RESTICTIONS ON MY ACCOUNT

Warm GreetingsPlease, I am writing you in regards to the restrictions I observed on my eBay account. I noticed I'm unable to place bids on offers, make purchases or even chat with a seller. Upon noticing the restrictions, I had followed the step by s...

Seller misrepresented item

I bought a vintage sewing machine in pristine cosmetic condition. I paid top dollar. It was listed as serviced but when I checked it out the button hole knob was frozen and the stitch length knob also was very stiff. And if that wasn"t enough the bel...

I am unable to seacrh "domain name" any more

I used to get tons of results and a useful settings to target domain name extensions earlier like .com, .info, .net etc earlier. All those are gone. I only see is "No exact matches found". Is there any issue in ebay.com? or they removed domain sellin...

Searching

How do I ensure that when I type in search criteria I ONLY see those items that match?It is OK with me to return a search that says "no items meet your criteria".I do NOT want to wade through 12 pages of junk that is "close".

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

what are the things you can't redeem your points for?could I get a list of thing I can't buy with redeeming my points please.https://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/bidding-buying-db#

Most Marked as Helpful Authors