Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I need help

Hello,I did not recieve the item I bought. I called USPS, gave them tracking info, and turns out that it wasn't even my address. Only a street, apparently. The seller opened then closed a case on the item after he shipped it and now it won't let me o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

seriously, some sellers...

Ive shopped ebay for years but lately its as if some sellers live in the twilight zone. Trying to sell a used product for up to three times the amount of a brand new identical retail product readily available from multiple online dealers. It is compl...

Guys need help ebay won't help me on Item never received

Guys I have brought off eBay lots and also sold some items. Well, I order 12 packs of Tmobile sim cards. The seller has 100% feedback. It took me over 4 weeks to receive the item. Well, when I finally got the envelope today nothing was in it but a pi...

Resolved! Commited to buy cancelation

Hello!yes i have made a mistake ive accidentaly commited to buy for and item and there is aproblem the item is not cheap also the shipping isnt cheap and because i do not want this and because of my budget is there a way to cancel this transaction di...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

What to do with China orders?

I used to buy small stuff (accessories, rare cables for electronics etc) from China and usually it was a good experience with 90% of items getting within a month and being close to their description. However this year... I ordered a few items in Augu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

My order is taking awhile

I ordered a Christmas present for my mom on the 7th and then it said that the estimated delivery was the 14th and has been at the same place since the 12th? And I am still waiting on it and hasn’t left the place since the 12th. I am getting very impa...

Share YOUR Most Positive eBay Experience

I want to hear your most positive eBay buying experiences to end 2020 on a truly positive note. Many posts recently deal with the holiday stress, finances, delays, shipment issues, etc. I want THIS to be positive. This is open ended -everyone has the...

"free return" sellers abuse the system

I've had my first negative experience as a buyer on Ebay after being a member for many many years. I purchase 2 items (came in one package) from a seller who has a 100% feedback score that offers "30 day free returns". When I received the items, I no...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am being scammed, right?

I bought a DVD as a Xmas gift 13 days ago, with delivery estimated for Dec 21. It still hasn't arrived, and tracking says USPS is still awaiting to receive the item, meaning the seller never gave it to them to deliver. I suspect the seller (blowitout...

• 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

BestMark Scam

I received a text to buy $200 ebay giftcards through BestMark and the pay is $30 and I get to spend the gift card after Jan. 4I learned I've been scammed and want to save others from this scam by posting this.

ebay will not honor seller's return policy can seller sue ebay

EBAY's decision making is not objective as it should be. I sold a product Buyer failed to read and do due diligence. Posting clearly said no refunds. However, without explanation EBAY instantly found for Buyer no explanation what so ever. Their messa...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Issue with a seller

Any service or support to a buyer in the Concierge can only be followed through to a successful conclusion if the seller, private or business behaves in a reliable responsible mannerHere's my problem,purchased the above item and within a few hours re...

Resolved! Why are sellers so often not willing to work with their customers?

Currently dealing with a guy (I bought from him), the package is currently 24 days past expected delivery date. I only have 30 days max to request a refund (usually). I messaged him prior I might have to if it doesn't show up but told him I'm willing...

• 35 replies
  • 1 helpful

Outbid by earlier bid?

I placed a bid at an auction less than ten seconds before it was due to close, ie sniping. I had refreshed my browser consistently, and left it as late as I dared. I lost the item. However, the top bidder placed his bid two minutes before my own. My ...

General Browsing

I’m not a fan of the home page where it lists recently viewed items only. Previously you could just browse all items for sale. I used to like general browsing and now I can’t seem to, everything is by category. I think general browsing has many more ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors