cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will not answer my messages

I bought an item on eBay from its seller the seller never gave me a tracking number  to add to that I bought the item on the 4th  and did not even seen anything  till the 12th  that it said  ship but no tracking number  message the seller  like 3 times with no answer  the item due date  is today  the 13th  and still  no answer or no item what can be done if any can help thank you 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Will not answer my messages

If you have not received the item by the date estimated by eBay, wait 48 hours and open INR using eBays MBG

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy...

Don't contact the seller any more they have had plenty of time to respond

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@vicapo-85 You have purchased an item on a platform which offers a MBG to all buyers. Simply follow the procedures for an item not received and you will be covered. No need to continue to message this seller. Go to the item in your orders page and select item not received, follow the prompts and it will all work in your favor. Best of luck to you....

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

If you don't get a package (or other mailpiece) from the seller by the estimated delivery date (the last day of the range) you were given at checkout (you should still be able to see it in your Purchase History details on the transaction) file the next day with eBay (or PayPal if applicable). Go to the Resolution Center (link at the bottom of this and most ebay.com pages) and follow directions from there, making note of the soonest and latest times to "Ask eBay to step in" (and don't let the latter deadline pass without your package as described or a full refund in hand).

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Just for your enlightenment, sellers are not required to furnish a tracking number to buyers.  Nor or they required to reply to buyer communications.  If the item hasn't arrived by last day of the estimated delivery period you may file an INR dispute the following day.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Item may have fell into the USPS  black hole. Give it time!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply