Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAKE ITEM SOLD AS GENUINE

Purchased a coat listed as "LADIES-AUTHENTIC BROWN MINK SWING COAT L/XL- CLEANED AND GLAZED. Coat inspected by a professional furrier and informed that the coat in fact was not mink at all. Due to COVID-19, could not get inspection done on coat until...

Coins

I recently purchased a coin from a person that said he had 5 such coins for sale looking at the add ,it states 17 sold.now if he only had 5 why did he sell 17 , I'm nervous it's a presale of coin that won't be shipped till October,they told eBay it's...

Resolved! There are products in ''Returns and canceled orders'' which I got them but they still appear there.

Hello to everybody,I bought three products at 27 of March with a delivery estimation of ''Estimated delivery Wed, Mar 31 - Fri, Apr 23 ''.I did not received them by 26 of April and immediately I made a request of ''You didn't get the item''.The selle...

Missing product

hi there, I purchased a product under “guest” and unfortunately got an email stating my product was delivered to my front door and it was not. I have no way to get in touch with the seller or can’t figure out how and eBay support isn’t being much of ...

CARD purchase disaperes

Few days back I bought a Wayne Gretzky card & it was listed in my purchase column,now its not there and theres no trace of that transaction. So whats up?,can a seller just make a purchase disappear or what. It was there yesterday and today nothing ,l...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sport card collecting the NEW SEARCHING....SUCKS

I used to have saved searches and I had just what I was looking for. Well someone had this great idea to change it and IT SUCKS.....I can no longer get just what I want to search for as the categories have changed bringing me a bunch of other stuff t...

How to reach Ebay to step in in a case

Hi,I bought an item that was defective and I contacted the seller immediately and they agreed that they're going to replace the item and I don't need to return the defective one,never received it and I contacted them,after over a month they told me t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Same Zip Code Fedex Scam

Was recently a victim of a same zip code scam Bought an iphone off a seller with short history and low feedback (I know, I know, I was counting on buyer protection in case of a scam). First got a tracking code with a delivery date that was same as my...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

To whom it concerns,,

Hello When you gave me an offer I made sure I included a message letting you know I was grateful but if I accepted it I couldn't pay until June 3rd, I hope you didn't miss that,, I appreciate your gesture but I can not pay until June 3rd, and 1 quest...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors