cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Ebay is taking 18 days to return the money when item has not been shipped

I am a little bit frustrated with Ebay. Number one, I bought something, money was withdrawed right away. Seller never shipped the item, never respond two messages in the last 15 days. When it is time Ebay needs a supervisor that approve the refund. Very weird, stressful and I am tied cannot buy nothing till I get the money that was withdrawed on Jan 6, 2018 and today Jan 22, 2018 still had to wait two more days.

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Why Ebay is taking 18 days to return the money when item has not been shipped

How do you know the item was never shipped? The seller hasn’t answered you. And eBay does not require sellers to mark items shipped & provide a tracking number. So you don’t know that the item hasn’t shipped. You are covered by the money back guarantee. But you have to follow the proper procedure in order to get a refund and it requires waiting until the latest delivery estimate has passed, and once you’ve opened a case, the seller gets another 3 business days to respond.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Re: Why Ebay is taking 18 days to return the money when item has not been shipped

@emilop.nfot3caz8

You MUST wait until the last estimated delivery date to open an item not received case in ebay. If that's too long for you to wait, perhaps online shopping isn't for you.

Money Back Guarantee

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Are you talking about the Mac that you left negative feedback on? Estimated arrival date is between 1/24 and 1/27..you cant be refunded until that date has passed.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

I wish you to wait 18 days to return 1250 for an fake seller

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Nop, you have the wrong item
Bought on Jan 6, and seller had till the 12 Jan
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

No ship, no answer from seller in 16 days
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

It doesn't matter how much or how little you spent. You still must wait. And, personally, I wouldn't spend that much for an item on ebay.

When did you open the item not received case?

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Jan 12, 2018

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

I did not buy nothing delivery 01/24, etc, etc/

Believe you have the wrong info and I do not do feedback till I get the item or get the refund.

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

I made more than 10 transactions a month. Online shopping is not for me, wish that you buy a phone and you get a box with newspapers as I did, and see what do you think.

The big problem apparently is with electronics and well I am and would be very careful.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Seller did not answer in 16 days. And I followed proper procedures. If you do not have the item at least answer the communication. But nothing, 0 communication from seller. Two options or it fake and the second one could have some life event and is not able to communicate, but not answer in 16 days is very weird with 100% feedback, at least someone hacked the seller’s account

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

IF I bought a phone on ebay (which I wouldn't do to begin with) and got something different, I would start an item not as described case.

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Dup post.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

@emilop.nfot3caz8 wrote:

I did not buy nothing delivery 01/24, etc, etc/

Believe you have the wrong info and I do not do feedback till I get the item or get the refund.

Doesn't "I did not buy nothing..." actually mean that "I bought something?"

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 15 of 15
latest reply