cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When did eBay remove the ability to see Completed sales for sellers?

When did eBay remove the ability to see Completed sales for sellers?

You used to be selection boxes on the left side, two of which were Completed & Sold.

You can still do it for top level, eBay searches, but not for an individual seller's listings.

Seems like a huge change.  Was there any notification about this change.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: When did eBay remove the ability to see Completed sales for sellers?

You can still do a top level advanced search by seller and be able to see that seller's soldl items.

I'm thinking the change is a glitch as all the other selection boxes for a particular seller are missing.  Things like new or used are gone for example.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I hope it is a glitch.  It wouldn't be the stupidest thing eBay ever did.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I just noticed this today.  At the top of the page it says "A new look for saved sellers." Obviously, they have been tinkering with it. That never goes well. I don't think the IT people actually use ebay. I have tried several ways around it and it seems to be gone. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

You can do an Advanced Search (link to the right of the keyword search box on most ebay.com pages, but not these "community.ebay.com" ones), check the Completed (or Sold as to what you are looking for) and paste the seller's name into the box in the Seller section near the bottom.  Those searches (at least as of earlier today) still had the column for the various filters on the right left so you can switch easily from Completed to Sold and back to the default Active (uncheck the boxes or click the boxes showing which filters are being applied at the top to remove them).

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

This has been frustrating for me over the past few days as well. I thought it might be a short-term glitch, but it persists. Filtering for sold results (and other criteria) is a highly valuable tool as both a buyer and a seller. Baffling that eBay continues to degrade the utility of their platform.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

The Advanced Search by seller work-around works, but it's an extra step for something I might do 20 times in a single sitting. Technology is supposed to make things more efficient.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Agree with all of the above comments - what clueless person thought this was a good idea?  All the filter buttons on the left are gone including setting the delivery location to "Worldwide". I purchase many items from the UK and France - unless you set your location to Worldwide, a buyer in the US may see a fraction of the items that seller has listed.  This is by far one of the more lamebrained programming changes made by ebay IT coders.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I am also not able to read the original listing description for something I recently bought. I need this description because the item showed up very different from the description. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

When I did a search today, 3/23/2024, all the previous options were back.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply