cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does it mean by "Sorry! User is blocked."

I was messaging this seller back and forth about a item I was intrested in and I thought we was getting some where but then I didt realize the time. It was time for me go work so I couldn't respond back. Does this mean the seller block me? Like wow do people not realize we have lives? I think its rude if I was block by the seller. People can't except one to respond instantly. I guess some people just don't have the patiences. I have over 150 positive feedback and no negative or neutral feedback. I guess I find a better deal somewhere else. There lost.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: What does it mean by "Sorry! User is blocked."

I'm chill. Just found out the seller did block me. My friend was able to message them and the seller response was they said they felt like I was wasting there time because I wouldn't pay them the money already. Only reason why I was messaging the seller was the item they have listed didn't give a clear description so I wanted to know more about the item. Only description was "Box ready to ship. " " Please let us know if you have any questions regarding a past or future purchase. Check out our entire store for more great products and deals!! " So there was no way tell if the item was in working condition or not or if it could of just been the product box it slef. I don't wanna jump the gun and pay 949 dollars on a item without knowing the full context of it first. I found the same item from other sellers but this one was the cheapest I could find why I decided to went with it but I guess I look else where. When people shop they just don't buy things without checking it out first.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

chill, dino the great says, probably nothing either a glitch or whatever don't take everything personal also make sure that you didn't say a bad word (as in ) giving and or  requesting contact information or A discussion about a sale other than through eBay format all right have a good week

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I'm chill. Just found out the seller did block me. My friend was able to message them and the seller response was they said they felt like I was wasting there time because I wouldn't pay them the money already. Only reason why I was messaging the seller was the item they have listed didn't give a clear description so I wanted to know more about the item. Only description was "Box ready to ship. " " Please let us know if you have any questions regarding a past or future purchase. Check out our entire store for more great products and deals!! " So there was no way tell if the item was in working condition or not or if it could of just been the product box it slef. I don't wanna jump the gun and pay 949 dollars on a item without knowing the full context of it first. I found the same item from other sellers but this one was the cheapest I could find why I decided to went with it but I guess I look else where. When people shop they just don't buy things without checking it out first.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@space.vortex,

You wrote in your reply:

"Only reason why I was messaging the seller was the item they have listed didn't give a clear description so I wanted to know more about the item. Only description was "Box ready to ship".

While that is an inadequate description, if the item was listed as new in the box, and the seller used stock photos of the item itself, that is what you should have received, unless the item title said "box only"  If all you received was a box you could have filed an Item Not As Described (INAD)  dispute  through eBay and would have received a refund. 

If the item was listed as Pre-Owned or Used, then there was no need for more than one question to be asked "will I be getting the item in it's box or is this listing for the box only? Your description is unclear about that"

"I think its rude if I was block by the seller... I have over 150 positive feedback and no negative or neutral feedback. I guess I find a better deal somewhere else".

Sellers on ebay can get a bit paranoid if a buyer asks too many questions, because if a dispute is filed ebay sides with buyers 99.9% of the time.  eBay's Money Back Guarantee overrides a sellers return policy and doesn't offer sellers any protections.  

As long as you buy only on this ID/username you will have a 100% rating. Buyers can only receive positive feedback with positive comments.  Because of that all buyers have a 100% rating even the non payers and scammers.  Your reputation as a buyer, is judged by the feedback you've left for other sellers. 

"I found the same item from other sellers but this one was the cheapest I could find".

While you can sometimes get a bargain, a low price does not always guarantee that you will.  Depending on the item a low price can be an indication of a scam. However, those who have read the terms of ebay's Money Back Guarantee (MBG) do not lose their money.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

It is his loss!   I will not buy from that seller if he block buyers who asking questions.  

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

If he blocks you, you cant buy anyway.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Talk about a Sale other than through ebay format???

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

FACTS!!! **bleep** ANYONE WHO BLOCKS US ON EBAY AN EXPECTS OUR BUISNESS.

I was negotiating a price on somthing with someone they shoot me an offer an block me from messaging them after WHAT THE **bleep**?!!?!?

**bleep** THIS BLOCKING **bleep** @EBAY!!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Wrong. I was givin a price offer and blocked from messaging after leaving me to accept or let it go.

Pure disgraceful business practice on the pc of shT sellers side.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@zan_6935 

Just an observation: If you used the same language you used posting in this public forum when communicating with the seller, it's no wonder they blocked you. I would have too.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply