cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY IS THE FEEDBACK STATUS GONE FROM THE PURCHASE HISTORY PAGE AGAIN!!!!!!

WHY IS THE FEEDBACK STATUS GONE FROM THE PURCHASE HISTORY PAGE AGAIN!!!!!! DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO SEE IF A SELLER HAS LEFT A BUYER FEEDBACK WITH IT NOT SHOWING ON EACH PURCHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO WE HAVE TO KEEP GOING THROUGH THIS SAME ISSUE OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE ANYBODY FEEDBACK UNTIL THIS IS CORRECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 70
latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

Re: WHY IS THE FEEDBACK STATUS GONE FROM THE PURCHASE HISTORY PAGE AGAIN!!!!!!

Now I have a HEADACHE . . . . . . . .

Message 31 of 70
latest reply

you still missing the point. I understand where there pain is coming from. It is a quick reference to see who left you feedback as a seller, and in turn can reciprocate the feedback. It can also helps you save time because you obviously only spending (valuable) time returning feedback to buyers.

To say its software and new times is just not a plausible answer. 

It's with the latest software / apps that have the power to run any feature with a little tweaking. 

Message 32 of 70
latest reply

You are the one missing the point. It is about viewing the "Paid" and "Shipped" status also, NOT just feedback. This issue is NOT in an app, its on the website.

Message 33 of 70
latest reply

I am currently having this issue.  I thought it was a change they just made in last few days....but evidently I have whatever bug on my account you did 2 months ago..

And I agree, i'm not leaving any feeback till this gets fixed, it's too much of a hassle.

Message 34 of 70
latest reply

It's stunning and a bit comical that so many people are unable to comprehend your clearly stated point. Like you I will no longer post feedback until this issue has been corrected.

Message 35 of 70
latest reply

Wholeheartedly agree. Whosoever suggested removing this info is an idiot.

More to that, many things that over time have changed (no, not all, but many), changed not for better, and again, whosoever suggested those, was (were) and idiot.

Sorry, had to say it.

Message 36 of 70
latest reply

They've also removed the tracking information from the Summary page. You have to go to orders page for that now. Don't they understand the term "summary?" Why can't they just leave well enough alone?

Message 37 of 70
latest reply

What's "easier" about having to jump from page to page instead of have all information "summarized" on one page? Good grief.

Message 38 of 70
latest reply

Use the "Tell us what you think" link on either the Purchase History or Summary page to let the page developers know your opinion directly.

Both pages have gone through multiple revisions lately, and if enough users express an opinion it is possible the missing options may be restored.

Message 39 of 70
latest reply

They want to keep the buyer s and sellers in the dark, so they can continue collecting fees. I don't know if you remember what they did to the seller dashboard YEARS AGO, but it was at the same level.

Message 40 of 70
latest reply

As of 12:23 pm central time, ebay has now also removed Paid, Feedback Sent and Feedback Received Status from the Orders section at the bottom of the Summary Page. They left a new shipping status over each item. So now the Orders section of the Summary Page is just as useless as the Purchase History Page and there is now NOWHERE to see Paid, Shipped, Feedback Sent and Feedback Received all together in one place.

Orders status removed.jpg

Message 41 of 70
latest reply

@onepunchproductions 

< As a buyer, the minute I paid for my item, I have fulfilled my obligation >    

Imagine for a minute that you're selling some high end items, and a buyer purchases one and pays immediately.  By your measure he has fulfilled his obligation, so you give him an enthusiastic, glowing positive feedback.  And you ship out the item.  

Two weeks later that same buyer opens a Not As Described case.  Your only choice is to accept, and when the return package arrives you open it to discover a rock instead of that Bulova wristwatch you shipped out.  You balk on the refund, but eBay forces the refund, out of your account of course. 

But the buyer fulfilled his obligation.  Didn't he. 

Message 42 of 70
latest reply

Obviously you have no grasp whatsoever of the fact this post has absolutely NOTHING to do with the feedback process itself or fraud. It is completely focused on ONLY seeing the "STATUS" of Paid, Shipped, Feedback Sent and Feedback Received all together right next to each other along side their associated item. Please refrain from DISTRACTING from the topic of this post by commenting about FRAUD that you have suffered and comment about that issue in an appropriate subject post elsewhere.

Message 43 of 70
latest reply

thats what the "follow up feedback" function is for

Message 44 of 70
latest reply

Fully agree with rlwieneke that Ebay shouldn't have changed the format to remove the feedback status. But Ebay shouldn't have removed all the other information as well that was grouped together (shipping status, paid status, feedback received/left, tracking, etc) on the same page. Ebay needs to adhere to the KISS method (Keep it simple ......). Why make the Order details page more inefficient by forcing buyers to click on multiple pages or tabs to locate the information, instead of having it all in one place like it did previously? As others have mentioned, most likely buyers will be leaving less feedback as a result, which is unfortunate because as a buyer I rely on the seller reviews prior to making an informed purchase. And  yes, I also concur with fami-19 that it is indeed comical and farcical that many are unable to comprehend what rlwieneke's point is. 

Message 45 of 70
latest reply