cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking not updating

Hi,

I recently bought an item, but the tracking is not updating. I contacted the seller, and he kindly give me his tracking number he got on his USPS receipt. When looking on USPS website, it does say that the item has been received in Erlanger, KY. But, no updates so far on Ebay's tracking. I looked at parceltrack, PBI parcel tracking, and the only information given is: 

Tracking Details Uploaded   Oct 18 10:37 PM

The UPAAC tracking number is: 

UPAAC000000013605066

What should I do from now, to see where my shipment is? I contacted ebay, they told me they don't have more informations on it... I should be receiving my item tommorow or october 29th, but with no tracking updates I'm getting a bit worried that my shipment could be lost, or just stuck at ebay's warehouse...

Any thoughts on this situation?

Thank you..!

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Tracking not updating

Now that i'm past due date, what should I do? I don't want to get a refund, since I doubt I won't receive the item after being refunded (Duh) and I want the item. Who should I contact to have an update on the status of the shipping?

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Tracking not updating

@eripaiemen0file an item not received case. You will get a refund. Your package hasn't been received or processed by the GSP apparently. Its weird that you have the GSP tracking number already but it shows here https://parceltracking.pb.com/ that it hasn't been received by the GSP. You probably won't get your item and the only resolution ebay provides is a full refund.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 17 of 17
latest reply