cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller changed username, but the scam remains the same.. Smh

I recently was taken for a month-long ride. I placed an order, didnt receive it by the date-- in fact, not at all. Had to fight to get refunds for each of the 3 items. Now-- the guy switch his username, and is back at it again. Have not received the item.  Very quick to offer a refund.  As soon as I mention that the tracking number is bunk.  But I want the item I ordered. I do not want to give this  guy a loan for a month and a half. I want the flipping order. Ebay does nothing, except scold me , when I warn other buyers.    I like the product-- but I don't giving forced loans.  I was receiving my orders (of this item) within 3-4 days.   I thought i was ordering from a different seller, after the fiasco from last month. Nope-- same jerk. I received 2 orders from this seller, fast-- now this again. Ebay should protect the buyers. If I order from the US-- there should be no loopholes.  Might as well not even have a filter option.

Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Re: Seller changed username, but the scam remains the same.. Smh

@jonsildan wrote:

Update: On 7/15-- the seller told me item was lost in the mail, and this is why I haven't received it.  Today, the seller told me they were out of stock, and thats why I didn't receive my item. I guess now I go through the month-long process of getting a refund 😞

Why would it be a month long process?

Open the INR

Ask eBay to step in as soon as possible (3 business days)

Get your refund

Stop corresponding with the seller.

Don't reply outside of the case.

Just open and escalate ASAP

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy...

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 46 of 47
latest reply

Re: Seller changed username, but the scam remains the same.. Smh

you should know that E-bay has a special deal with Chinese sellers ....this allows them to get away with criminal activity that others cant .All you need to do is read the feedback....most American sellers are shown the door before feedback gets that bad.
Message 47 of 47
latest reply