cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Bulk Buyer feedback for many small items that are the same thing.

Hi,

I buy baseball cards for my collection. I may sometimes buy 50 cards from the same buyer.  I simply do not have the time to leave individual feedback going back and forth for 50 items that are the same thing,  it would take 40 minutes every time.

Is there any way to leave bulk feedback for a situation like this?   Every feedback would be the same thing.

Thanks for any help

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Leaving Bulk Buyer feedback for many small items that are the same thing.

@fashionmusic451,

Since you buy multiple items from many sellers, you do not need to leave feedback for each item you buy from an individual seller.  When you buy multiple items from a seller in a 1 week period it only counts as 1 transaction and no matter how many feedback you receive/leave your score and the seller's only increases by 1.  That being the case if you are happy with all of the cards you receive from a multi item purchase leave 1 feedback saying something like:

"multi item purchase 5 cards all as described and shipped quickly". 

If out of say 5 cards you buy from a seller, one is not as described, and the seller does not refund you, forcing you to have to go through ebay for a refund, then you should leave 1 negative but two positives. Since most of the cards were as described.  

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Leaving Bulk Buyer feedback for many small items that are the same thing.

THANK YOU......I appreciate the info.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply