cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Description Glitch?

I'm shopping around for something here on the Bay and getting a glitch in the Item Description field... any one noticing this? Even on my OWN listings on my seller's account!ebay glitch.jpg

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Item Description Glitch?

I agree with your wife. 🙂

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Are you replicating the issue when you try another browser?

If it's the listing I think it is (seller is a regular on this forum - or at least regular enough that I recognize their ID and avatar), there are multiple Bonanza.com images at the bottom of the listing description, and I can see the full description without an error message.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Getting this error on other browsers... on other sellers... 

This ID I am using is my posting account now... screen shot is not a listing on this account... just a random listing

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@jerseyboymusic wrote:

screen shot is not a listing on this account... just a random listing

Yeah, but if it's listing 364534547382 that is a regular poster on this forum. 🙂

@jerseyboymusic wrote:

Getting this error on other browsers... on other sellers... 

When you get the error, are you always logged in to the same account? Have you tried using a private browsing window and not logging in?

GLORIOUS!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Logged in from different accounts and different browsers. And my wife is having the same issue from her account and computer. She seems to think we need to restart our router?  Worth a shot....

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I agree with your wife. 🙂

GLORIOUS!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Well, I replaced the router and now all is good! That's why @wastingtime101 I picked your reply as "Best Answer"!

Always listen to the wife 😍

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Smart man. haha

Yeah, I tend to rule out browser and account issues first (per my above advice) because it's so easy to test. Once that's ruled out then I move on to things like rebooting the router. Your intelligent wife beat me to it. 😉

GLORIOUS!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply