cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's been over a week and seller doesn't ship the item or reply

benfas365
Adventurer

I don't use ebay that much but i never had any problem, not even with Chinese vendors that are further away and can have a language barrier to talk to.

So i bought this item, i don't remenber what the delivery time was, and i can't seem to be able to see it now. I didn't paid much attention to it as i never had any problem before.

I paid a lot of money for the shipping considering the distance between our 2 countries. It's been now over a week and he still hasn't shipped the item, all he did was print a label, get a tracking number, market it as shipped and never actually shipped the item. I sent him a message but got no reply. This is the worst ebay experience i ever had

I really needed it and this wait is really killing me. What are my option here? thanks

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

First of all, you need to go back to your My eBay> Purchase History and look at this particular transaction.

There is an estimated delivery date there.  Has that date passed by more than a few days? If so, why not open an item not received case?

Is that date still in the future? Why not sit back and wait for its arrival, knowing that you're protected by the MBG if you've not received it within a few days past that date.

The seller is not required to reply to your inquiries.  And, actually, you do  not have proof that it has not been shipped.  Things aren't always scanned on their journey to your door.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@benfas365 

If the wait is "really killing" you, it would have been best to not order the item from another country. Before you purchased the item, you were able to see the shipping/delivery time on the listing so that you could back out if it would take too long.

Since there is a tracking number and the item is marked as shipped, you need to relax and wait for your item to arrive. This cannot be "the worst ebay experience" you have ever had just because it has been "now over a week".

Go to your Purchase History and click on Order Details next to the item title to see if the latest estimated date of delivery has already passed.

IF/WHEN the latest estimated date of delivery has already passed by at least 1 day, you have up to 30 days past estimated date of delivery to file a Refund Request:

Go to your My Ebay page >> Purchase history

•     Select “More actions” beside your item and then “I didn't receive it.”
  •     Click the box beside I want a refund.
  •     Select Send request.

If the seller does not respond after 3 days, you can ask Ebay to step in to help you.

•     Find the item in your Purchase History
  •     Select See request details
  •     Select “Ask eBay to step in.”
*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

benfas365
Adventurer

i am having trouble reply.

There is no estimate delivery date anywhere, i looked and looked.

I was not expecting for someone not to ship the item, never had this problem. Not answering is also not helpful at all.

And i know he didn't shipped it and only printed a label and got the tracking number because it's all on the companies website.

Also the shipping was very high so i was expecting quick delivery if that makes sense

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

there is no option like (I didn't receive it)

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@kuldeepverma1,

You have replied to an old topic, that will soon be locked.   If you have an issue use the Start a conversation button in the big blue Buying box in the upper left of this page.

In your purchase history to the right of an item title, is a More Actions box. Click on it, and a list of things will appear, select I didn't receive it, and go from there.  First open the listing you bought from, and click on the Link in the Shop with confidence box in the upper right of the page.  It may be worded differently on ebay's India site.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply