cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BestBuy not processing payment for a laptop

I live in Mexico, using a freight forwarding service to deliver goods. 

i initially intended to buy this laptop directly at bestbuy.com, it did go through after several attemps, then it was cancelled cause the address was identified as a  freight forwarding service. I found the same item here in ebay, tried to purchased it to no avail. payment was declined multiple times by ebay, yet I received the alerts from by bank that a purchase was made, I assumed it was the same issue with the forwarding service, then I tried a smaller item, a cheap one, but this time the purchase was approved, the shipping address is a fright forwarder... so, what's the problem?  

Bank says my card is fine and shouldn't be a problem. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Why would eBay care about anything that goes on with another website? There are no issues with sellers shipping to a freight forwarding address. Sellers ship to them all the time. 
Perhaps you didn’t have enough funds available in your card to cover the cost of the item plus shipping and any taxes that may have been involved in purchasing a higher cost laptop. That is why you were able to purchase the cheaper laptop. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Perhaps the seller does NOT ship to Mexico. If the seller is in the new Ebay International Shipping program, that program does NOT ship to Mexico.    Now when you say that you bought or tried to buy the item from BEST BUY, was the ad in Ebay and the seller Best buy?  If yes,  then go to the BEST Buy page on Ebay and see if they will ship to Mexico.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Why not only give advice when you actually know how Best Buy works on eBay?

We canceled an item from your order and will credit any payment.

For details regarding refunds and credits, see the What You Need to Know section.

We value you as a Best Buy® customer, and we hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Your Customer Care Team

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

canada goose ?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply