cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is ebay going down hill?

I signd up for ebay bucks when it first came out but I rarely use them because they reset after 30 days. Why can't eBay let us save them up like other point programmes. I hate when company's do this I stoped shopping in some places because of this. I've used eBay for a long time but I'm honestly thinking of switching to Amazon or something. My friend uses Amazon and tells me it's a lot better. I think the only thing that kept me hear as long as it did was because Amazon is less PayPal friendly and won't let you use your balance and only works if you have a card linked to it.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Is ebay going down hill?

Amazon doesn’t give you any “amazon bucks” or have a points program so why would you leave eBay for amazon over this? 30 days is sufficient time to use your eBay bucks. eBay doesn’t even have to give us anything. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Is ebay going down hill?

Actually, if eBay Bucks is more restrictive than it used to be, I would take it as a sign that eBay doesn't need it anymore to pump up sales?

Think about it: Why would eBay offer a program like that at all, except to encourage customer loyalty and more buying? It's not a God-given right; it's a promotional program that costs eBay money. If they're doing fine without it, it makes perfect sense to stop spending that money.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Is ebay going down hill?

Ebay Bucks accumulate for 90 days, then are released to you quarterly to spend.

If you don't use them in 30 days, you do lose them.  But that gives you a whole month to find something to buy with them, if you don't have something already in your Watch List that you want to buy.

You just need to make the effort to use them in that month~~30 days is not bad, and if you have things you already want in your Watch LIst, then you are all ready to go when they release your Bucks.

Mine are usually gone the day I get them!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Is ebay going down hill?

you can look at the balance now with amazon. but anyhow. yeah i like it alot better then ebay. i was force out from selling on ebay. due to 3 bad buyers. all 3 got banned. but not before destroying my ability to sell. i contacted ebay about this. they told me we dont care and hung up
Message 5 of 5
latest reply