Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Bidding on Ebay

Recently i bid on an outboard motor on ebay. With the BID WAS A MESSAGE that the bid was for the item AND the shipping, i made it VERY clear it was a BIT for the TOTAL cost including the shipping. I got a message from the seller saying he would take ...

Tracking says item delivered on the 13th but it was not. First time this has ever happened.

Tracking says item delivered on the 13th but it was not. First time this has ever happened. Coincidentally I was home sick on the 13th. Other mail was delivered, but not my item. From what i've read on these boards, the seller is still responsible. I...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

item not received

Well I haven't got my Doctor Who Sonic screwdriver earrings and I can't leave feedback because it's been that long and to I can't get in touch with the buyer I would still like those earings there telling me to open a case but I just want the earing

Followup feedback not showing

Recently I've left a couple of followup feedbacks in cases where my original feedback didn't cover everything, like where the seller refused to ship, then once I had been refunded, proceeded to email me almost daily begging me to change my neg. I've ...

Seller's other items shows '0'..... tons of items actually for sale

So, I've been noticing what seems like a glitch for a little while now.I'll look at an auction listing, click see Seller's Other Items, and the page shows nothing, even though seller has other listings for sale.Clicked a link from Facebook tonight a ...

Is ebay going down hill?

I signd up for ebay bucks when it first came out but I rarely use them because they reset after 30 days. Why can't eBay let us save them up like other point programmes. I hate when company's do this I stoped shopping in some places because of this. I...

I am receiving so many more incorrect items than I used to. What is happening to eBay?!

I've been buying and selling on eBay since the 90's. And up until the last few years, I used to always get the correct item. In the last year, I've had to deal with, I would say at least a dozen faulty/incorrect items. In just the last couple months ...

Resolved! Have not received item, seller won't respond to messages and seller has removed all items.

Hello everybody, On February 20, I bought an item from a seller from Japan. The seller has a handling time of 10 business days. The item was estimated to arrive between March 7 and March 12. On March 14, I sent the seller a message asking about the s...

Warranty

I bought some lights from seller The lights failed after only 3 months. I contacted them regauding warranty info. The seller said it would cost my $50 to ship warranty lights to me...... The original purchase was only $30 shipped. So to get warranty ...

Custom duty in India

Sir if i buy a PC for 430$ and pay shipping of 70$ will it attract custom fees

Feedback and reviews not honest

I am a long time eBay customer who recently had an issue where I had 3 orders that I never received from the carriers. The other two sellers worked with me and I received a replacement order from one and a refund from the other at which point I immed...

Buying Offers

I been getting a lot of customers offering me lower prices to sell. I have not listed any of my listings with this Best Offer option. Is this a new thing that a buyer can make an offer on any BIN listings?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not as described/my first bad purchase

This is my first purchase where I have to file a claim for a refund because the item is not as described. Can some kind experts here show me the ropes, guide me to what I have to do from the very beginning and what I have to go thru once it starts an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors