cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is all feedbacks from buyers permanent once posted

I clearly made a mistake on leaving a negative feedback on one of purchases. I contacted the seller to ask for a feedback revise form. He told me once feedback is left. There's no changing it. It's permanent once feedback is post. I wanted to show him I was clearly wrong and wanted to change me feedback to a positive feedback. But like I said he's saying you can't change feedbacks once posted. Is this true or false. 

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Is all feedbacks from buyers permanent once posted

ARE all feedbacks from buyers permanent once posted?

You can change a negative to a positive with a feedback revision form.  Your seller may not be aware of this, and he may not want to deal with  you any further.

Please, in the future, be very careful about posting feedback.  Pretend you can't change it once posted, as actually, Ebay tells you when you post feedback, that it cannot be changed.  Don't rely on being able to correct it as you may not be able to.  

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Is all feedbacks from buyers permanent once posted

@stepmea10 wrote:

@nicodombrothers0416-7 wrote:

I just don't comment on everything I buy off of here. Yes I leave negative and neutral comments only when I needed to. And I jumped the gun on the moment recent one. I've been scammed more than once. I'm getting tired of it okay. Sorry. 

Some buyers seem to be scam magnets....

There a high incidence of true SNADS these days.  Check out this thread by mostly SELLERS about their SNAD purchases.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Archive-Selling/I-m-beginning-to-see-what-buyers-contend-with/m-p/2785...

Message 17 of 17
latest reply