cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to send my 1950's baseball trading cards thru the mail but don't know what to put them in.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I need to send my 1950's baseball trading cards thru the mail but don't know what to put them in

Depends on the number and value of them.  A box always offers the best protection however.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: I need to send my 1950's baseball trading cards thru the mail but don't know what to put them in

@870earl 

Just pack them like their going to grandma. Put them in protected sleeves and whip em in a good box protected with bubble wrap. ( well, don't whip them place them!)

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I ordered and received Card Saver 1 and soft sleeves. The soft sleeves are not large enough for 1950's cards.they are called Standard Card and fits 3 x 4 top loaders. I have tried several sites on ebay for info on what I need but cannot get any replies. If either one of you will help I would really appreciate it. I am 79 years old and no one to leave my cards to. Maybe a nephew. Thanks for your response so far. O yeah, I would like to have some hard plastic boxes for my cards to fit in. Haven't seen any of these advertised.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply