Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem seller

Dont buy from these people they will send you half your order then exclaim that you need to send them the sku numbers of parts you never received before they will send them to you. They have no idea what they are selling and have zero knowledge of ca...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay made a mistake and gave the wrong bidder the win

Hi, I bid high on an item hoping to win. I typed in $87.89. Then in the last minute was told that I needed to increase my bid. So I frantically tried, but it wouldn’t let me, saying it would bid for me. Then it went to $84. And the bid closed. My $84...

I want return the item

Hi, my name Kim Tran I want return the item just receive today and try it but unfortunately it doesn’t work look like it’s not the real like they said .    

BD0940F2-D50C-4379-A6DC-240AEA6B202B.jpeg ED35EFA4-301B-4A12-892B-1DCEF0A4DC65.jpeg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Negative feedback removed.

Hi, I have had problems with a seller so I left negative feedback which has been removed (I guess part of it went against eBay rules) so my question is does he still have the negative points against him even though my comments have been removed ??

Unable to contact a seller

I got my item a 3 Piece Cast Iron Skillet Set with Griddle but one of the skillet's was damaged, handle broken and have been trying for day to contact seller but all I get is the following error.. How do I contact seller? Well, this is embarrassing.W...

Resolved! Seller sent wrong item whilst INR case is open

Seller sent wrong item whilst INR case is open.I opened a INR case after 2 weeks of not receiving item, seller admitted they hadn't shipped it and would send me a new one out.The problem is the one they've now sent is the wrong item. They also put up...

I bought something

Why cant i just **bleep** talk to a person would that be so hard to do ebay? I ordered something and i put the wrong address in so i contacted the seller and told them that i put wrong address...they then wrote me back accussed me of being a dropship...

fraud and zero help from ebay

purchased an item on ebay then the next day the seller closed his account... now what total fraud and zero customer service , ebay dont care

Help

I won a bid back on Oct.17 for a crossbow, paid for it. Did not receive the item, contacted the seller. Seller stated that he would provide shipping info and that it was on the way. Never received either the information or the crossbow. It is now Nov...

Item is missing from order

I bought a few 3 audio tapes. The first two have all the tape included s but the the third is missing a tape. The condition for the tapes is very good and there was no mention of a tape being missing on the third. I dont want to return the tapes, the...

2 tracking #s, wrong item recieved

I'm not a frequent ebay shopper, and appear to have made a mistake in who I chose to buy from. On Aug 17 I bought 3 of the same item from a seller. In september, I recieved a package too small to contain the items I had ordered. The tracking number d...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors