cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't received an eBay Bucks offer in over 2 months. Anyone else?

I usually receive an eBay Bucks offer once a month, but now I haven't received one in over two months. I wondered if eBay is not doing the once-a-month thing anymore, or is it just me?

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: I haven't received an eBay Bucks offer in over 2 months. Anyone else?

I think the ebay card I was offered was 2% so again they fail.   I get 1 % on my regular card that ebay kind of forced me to use,  since they made themselves the payment gods.  Before I just used my pay pal balance which was always replenishing.  Now nothing from ebay goes there so I don't use it to pay. 

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

@randyshotrods wrote:

I think the ebay card I was offered was 2% so again they fail.   I get 1 % on my regular card that ebay kind of forced me to use,  since they made themselves the payment gods.  Before I just used my pay pal balance which was always replenishing.  Now nothing from ebay goes there so I don't use it to pay. 

Just to clarify, it wasn't eBay's choice to be "payment gods". Paypal refused to renew their contract as payment processor, so eBay had no choice but to find a new one.

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

So pay pal chose to cut it's arm off?  Seems there is more to the story than what appears on the surface.  That by itself seems like a huge mistake on the part of a company that's in business to handle the exchange of money. 

Were terms changed to the point it wasn't worth the hassle for pay pal?  That would make sense.  I know as a small business man you bend to keep the good customers coming back.  That is an awfully large market to turn your back on. 

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Just to clarify, it wasn't eBay's choice to be "payment gods". Paypal refused to renew their contract as payment processor, so eBay had no choice but to find a new one.

Source please.

Every news article I’ve ever read on the subject says basically the opposite of that.

Message 19 of 19
latest reply