cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find the historical ID transactions of my orders?

Dear Community:

I have tried to find the ID Transactions of three orders placed three months ago (23 April 2018). However, I couldn´t find this information, because only I found data until May 1st.

Does somebody know how to find the detail of each order? including the old orders with the ID Transactions.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Patricio Venegas

from Chile

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: How can I find the historical ID transactions of my orders?

I will try this proposal.

My problem is I paid these orders directly with my credit card (not Paypal)

Now, I did not receive the products and I need to put a claim in Paypal and they need the ID TRANSACTION Of these orders, and considering the time of these orders I can not find it.

best regards

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

It does sound like you are looking for the eBay transaction ID (transid), and I believe you are out of luck - that info went away after 60 days.

If you have an eBay order shipped or order confirmed email, the transid is present in the purchased item link in the email, and pulls up the order details page if still available. (even if order details not available, the transid is there)

Do you have any eBay emails like that?

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

No, I don’t have it
Message 18 of 22
latest reply

This morning I sent an email to the Client Service of Ebay, requiring these TRANSID

IT is very important to have access to this information considering that Paypal has a guarantee for 180 days

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

Good luck. That is you only hope at this point then.

I actually realized I have not been recording that info myself in the 6-10 pages of screenshots I archive for EVERY purchase during the checkout process. Will start doing so in the future.

Trivial to capture the order details URL that contains the transid using a simple bookmarklet that inserts the current page URL at top of the page for print/screenshot capture. If I remember to do that on the order details page when I capture it, I'll have pretty much everything there is available to be used if I ever have a purchase issue. (I also retain ALL emails.)
Message 20 of 22
latest reply

Thanks so much.

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

@patillo20072012 just file a chargeback. You don’t qualify for PayPal buyer protection if you didn’t use your PayPal account to pay for the items. Sounds like you made guest payments which are not eligible for PayPal buyer protection. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 22 of 22
latest reply