cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find the historical ID transactions of my orders?

Dear Community:

I have tried to find the ID Transactions of three orders placed three months ago (23 April 2018). However, I couldn´t find this information, because only I found data until May 1st.

Does somebody know how to find the detail of each order? including the old orders with the ID Transactions.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Patricio Venegas

from Chile

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: How can I find the historical ID transactions of my orders?

If your Purchase History page looks like mine, there is a line at the top right that says "See Orders From:" and the default is "Last 60 days". If you select that you should see a dropdown menu that lets you pick any of the last three years.

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

Thanks for your reply, but with this option I see partial options like Contact Seller or Save tis Seller for the old orders. It is not possible to see details of the orders like ID TRANSACTION.

best regards

Patricio V.

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

Although older transactions don't have active links to the item listing, I see an item ID number between the price and seller. If you copy that number and then go to the advanced search page and search by item, paste that number into the field, you should be able to find auction details if they are still available.

If you are looking for details specific to your order and you paid using paypal, check your paypal history as well.

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

I made this process, but the provided information of the orders does not include details of the ID TRANSACTION for orders older than 90 days.

I would use Paypal for looking the transactions but what happens if you paid this order with your credit card and not via Paypal? 

Paypal does not include information of order paid with your credit cards.

thanks any way

Patricio V.

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

@patillo20072012 wrote:

I made this process, but the provided information of the orders does not include details of the ID TRANSACTION for orders older than 90 days.

I would use Paypal for looking the transactions but what happens if you paid this order with your credit card and not via Paypal? 

Paypal does not include information of order paid with your credit cards.

thanks any way

Patricio V.

If you don’t use your PayPal account, then you don’t have PayPal records to refer to. 

If you want transaction details after 60+ days, you need to print them out yourself. 

If you want to see the listings/item descriptions, try adding the item number to the end of this URL http://www.ebay.com/itm/

otherwise check your email & see if you still have any of the purchase confirmation emails. Those would be the only other records available to you, aside from what is on your purchase history.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 6 of 22
latest reply

On the Purchase History page I am seeing, the item ID is located here:

itemid.jpg

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

Another thing to try -- if you left or received feedback for the item, check your feedback page. I have feedback with live links to detailed transaction information going back at least to April.

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

@patillo20072012 wrote:

Thanks for your reply, but with this option I see partial options like Contact Seller or Save tis Seller for the old orders. It is not possible to see details of the orders like ID TRANSACTION.

best regards

Patricio V.

You are looking in the wrong place:  those options are the options for what you can do about a particular transaction.  To bring up transactions more than 60 days old you need to look at the options ABOVE the top to set the display filter to 2018:

Capture.PNG

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

Hi:

I have attached a figure with my screen in Ebay, and I don´t see the ID Transaction.

Thanks any way.

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

@patillo20072012

Thanks for posting that screenshot -- it's very different from what I see in the US.

Did you have any luck going through your feedback page to see if there is a link to the original item(s)?

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

I tried to find in the feedback page, but there is not a link to the TRANSACTION ID.

😔

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

I dud it, but the information of the older orders do not consider the ID TRANSACTION.

Thanks any way.
Message 13 of 22
latest reply

We don't know what "ID transaction" is.

(there is an eBay transid value embedded in some of the URLS, and required to access order details, but it is never visible on purchase history page. That number would have to have been recorded by you somehow to be available.)

Shipping information, tracking number, and order details are gone after 60 days.

As missjen said in post#6, you can copy the eBay item number from that screen (for example 222623188683) , and create a URL like:
  https://www.ebay.com/itm/222623188683?nordt=true&orig_cvip=true
which will take you to the original listing if it is still available. (I pulled up an auction I won from Jan 2018 that way).

The added nordt and orig_cvip parameters force it to the original listing if possible, but for multiple quantity listings like those you show, this method can result in not what you were looking for since listing may have run for months after your purchase.

Other than that, as others said, records (if any) you saved, eBay emails, chasing feedback are about all there is.
Message 14 of 22
latest reply

Hi:

You are showing the ITEM ID, and I am trying to find the ID TRANSACTION.

Thanks any way

Message 15 of 22
latest reply