cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harrasment

I’m getting harassed by another ebayer. Who do I contact to report this person ?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Harrasment

@mikaylamon23 wrote:

I’m getting harassed by another ebayer. Who do I contact to report this person ?

Ebay.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Don't know if you are buyer or seller start here

Abusive buyer policy | eBay

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

It would probably help us if we had some sort of idea as to how the person is harassing you.  What is it that you consider harassing behavior by the individual?

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@mikaylamon23 wrote:

It's not that easy, it depends on what they are writing you. As long as they aren't breaking policy by what they are writing nothing will be done and you will be advised to ignore the messages. All messages can be read by eBay so contact them using the chat option and start there. Best of luck to you....

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@mikaylamon23 

To corectly help you we need more details as folks here have posted. In any case you can try using Facebook or Twitter, that worked for me. 

You can send an email message to eBay. Not sure if email is working. It is hit and miss due to COVID-19. I just used it on Aug 11, 2020 and got a reply and solution to a problem I found here on eBay. I was shocked. I used it again on Aug 26, 2020 and got a call and they took care of an eBay issue. 

Here is the link: 

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/contacting-ebay-customer-service/contacting-ebay-customer-service?... 

The email option is at the bottom of the link.  Or you can reach out to customer service using social media: 

eBay on Facebook

eBay on Twitter 

Social media worked for me. I received an answer and resolution to my issue fairly quickly.  The CSR ended up calling me. It wouldn't hurt to leave a contact number.   

You can also try to get phone support by visiting any help topic page, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the call back option.  Click on the option and you should get a message that you will get a call back with the estimated time.

Be advised that this option is not available 24/7. If you try a time that is not eBay’s normal business hours the option may not be there or your call back will be take longer. I recommend trying this option in the morning California time.

Hope this helps!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply