Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

**bleep** Search Program

Looking for a fleece jacket, and Ebay only pulls up cheap China stuff even tho I put in US only. I can't even see anything for sale that is sold from a regular Ebay Seller. If there is any way to hide Seller stuff for sale Ebay finds it. Really disco...

Increasing the stated shipping charge

A shipping charge was listed in an ad for an item I bought/ When I went to pay, the shipping charge had increased. I asked the buyer about it. Here's what he said: Hi that was not me. The shipping charge is estimated by eBay and it adjusts according ...

Cancelling

Hello. My young daughter is accidentally done a bid offer. And it’s been accepted. But I don’t want it. I’ve got in contact with the seller and they said it to late to do a cancellation and so on my end. Can you despose of this please

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! auction won

if i won a action .need i want to buy it definitely 

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

MULTIPLE seller accounts with ZERO feedback.

There are lots of seller(s) making new accounts lately that are offering INCREDIBLE deals on personal and professional blenders. All these sellers that I have been seeing have zero feedback. Should I trust these seller(s)?? Apparently lots of other b...

Resolved! "Recurring Charge"?

On 12/31/20 I purchased a dvd with my debit card. The cost was $7.50 w/free shipping. The next day I noticed payment cleared for it on my online banking page, but lists it as a "recurring charge."Naturally I was concerned and contacted my bank to loo...

Ebay suggested photos????

OK, just got an old toy from a newb seller. Totally different version from the auction photo. Totally. And in far worse condition. I opened a return request Not As Described. Seller says yes, you're right, but "That's the ebay suggested stock photo a...

ALSO DISGUSTED WITH EBAY

Ebay has now TWICE prevented me from making purchases, after I made 5 today, and SEVERAL the past 2 weeks. I'm getting the message "Try another method of payment." Is/Has this happened to anyone else??

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I honestly just had my worst buying experience on Ebay. I bought a phone from a first time seller. It was suppose to be in working condition, it was google frp locked when I recieved it. I contacted the seller and told him what was going on, he basic...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buying Feedback

Can I request when the seller does not give us the seller feedback? Is it a violation of ebay rules to do so ?

Ebay won't let me purchase from any sellers, help

Hi All,The last two times I've tried to buy from two different sellers, all I get is "One or more sellers can't accept payments right now. Contact the sellers for help". What does this mean? I did contact one of the sellers (for bubble wrap) and he s...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

payment went to wrong card

I just bought something and ebay automatically charged it to the outdated card that I have on file that was canceled without asking first like it does. Who can I contact about canceling that charge and charging it to the right card?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors