cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feb ebay bucks

I want to buy something so I can earn ebay bucks.  But I notice there's no ebay bucks event available for Feb. Did Ebay decide not to have this event or did I miss it?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Feb ebay bucks

@jkdblee 

eBay sends them at random. There isn't a schedule. 
The last one I received on this account was October.

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I didn't get one for this past month either.  We seemed to be getting them once a month, usually in the last week starting from Monday and ending Wednesday night.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I haven't had an ebay bucks offer since last July. I don't get them anymore.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@jkdblee wrote:

I want to buy something so I can earn ebay bucks.  

You have the freedom to buy what you want, when you want & you will

overcome ebay bucks dependence 

Don't delay ,set yourself free 

Wishing you Good luck

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Same. If I knew there was going to be inconsistencies with this, I would have already bought my products. Quite annoying because for the past year, it's fallen on every single last Monday of the month for me and for some reason not this month. Miss the ole days of 8-10% eBay bucks and tax free when purchasing out of state. Rarely shop on here anymore mainly because of the taxed purchases. Only now when there is 5% eBay Bucks because this site really isn't as competitive anymore. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

We need to adjust to the present, for the old days are gone, not likely to return.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply