cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESUS Shipping needs banned!

As a buyer I’m looking for another place to buy anything because I can no longer trust eBay sellers to provide good, safe ways to purchase. 

ESUS is an insult directly from eBay. I’ve bought and sold here for 15 years. I’ve never had such a horrible experience as I have with ESUS, and it providing easily stolen items to dishonest shipping workers. eBay no longer cares about its buyers and that much is clear. So I’ll just buy elsewhere and I encourage everyone who reads this to as well. Absolute idiocy at eBay. 

To sellers using ESUS: is it worth saving a few cents to lose customers permanently? Hope so. We know eBay won’t let negative feedback stick for this at this point so if you use it I and many others will never buy from you again. It’s a shame that you don’t have standards of customer service beyond saving a few cents on shipping. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: ESUS Shipping needs banned!

@mbradley3317,

"ESUS is an insult directly from eBay. I’ve bought and sold here for 15 years. I’ve never had such a horrible experience as I have with ESUS, and it providing easily stolen items to dishonest shipping workers".

Maybe if you elaborated what I placed in Italics there could be a solution to the issue.

'eBay no longer cares about its buyers and that much is clear. So I’ll just buy elsewhere and I encourage everyone who reads this to as well. Absolute idiocy at eBay".

eBay's Money Back Guarantee (MBG) works in most cases. However there are some where it can't work because of the privacy policies of shipping agencies. That does not necessarily mean there is not other ways of getting resolution, but we need more information before we can offer suggestions.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Non detailed tracking information means that there’s no information as to when an ESUS envelope went missing. No info on when or where it was last seen and this no way of discovering who may be at fault. A dishonest postal employee who knows what ESUS envelopes are can spot them, know there’s something collectible inside and know they can’t be tracked if they want to pocket it. A normal envelope provides no tracking but it’s safer because there’s no temptation to steal it because there’s no indication of what’s inside. It’s just absolute stupidity for a system to work in this way.

Does this not occur to some sellers? It mustn’t. The whole point of tracking is to ensure accountability in the system of delivery and to protect both buyers and sellers. ESUS puts both parties at risk. It’s just absolutely stupid. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I can't see a USPS employee risking their jobs stealing an item worth less then $20.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Then you must be very naive. There’s no tracking and therefore there is no risk. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply